Best Night to Attend Hoop De Doo?

Octoberbeauty

Always in our hearts and in our prayers
What is the best night of the week to attend the Hoop de Doo Review? Preferably the least busy night, so we could get the best seats (going in April). ;) Also, is the first or second show the best to go to? Are they just getting warmed up in the first show and the second one is better or not? TIA for any help you can give me. I'm going to be making our reservations in a few weeks. :)

We've gone 3 times on 3 different nights and all 3 times it was a sell-out.
Can't help much with the other question, except to say that we did the first show once, the later show twice, and I can't recall any substantial difference in the performance.

I think one of the differences you will see between the earlier and the later show is that the later show has less small children, we always go to the later show and there are usually just older kids.

I would guess that during the week would be less busy, but if you book asap you should get great seats!

We always enjoy going to this. We have tried it all. Call as soon as you can so you can get the best seats. Most any night will likely be sold out, if not close to. We also prefer the later show. The preformers seem to be more energetic. Best of luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter