Best New Restaurant Since 2015

DisneyandBeerLover

Mouseketeer
There have been a lot of restaurants added since 2015. That was the last time we went!
We have ADRs coming up soon for our March 2019 trip, where should we make sure we eat? It can be anything that needs an ADR or not, or something that was there before but has since been renovated and we need to go.

I'd recommend checking out the new Disney Springs, if you have time. A plethora of great dining options there now -- almost too many to choose from. All have lounges so doing a "crawl" between a couple can be a good option. I don't know that you can really go wrong but we enjoy Boathouse, Homecomin', Morimoto Asia, Frontera Cocina and the rooftop bar at Paddlefish (we've only had drinks there). Not new but we continue to enjoy Raglan Road as well. Agree with above that Nomad Lounge is terrific. Have fun!!

I agree with the recommendation for Tiffin's. I've been there twice in the last year and it was excellent both times. A very pleasant surprise!

Oddly? Two trips per year, 8 days per trip, 2012 on? We have not found one.
Oh, lots of "new places" - especially at DS. To us? Great buildings... no food.

Just us - if you had favorites in 2015? Stick with them :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Admittedly, I have not been to most of the new Disney Springs restaurants so I don't know how fair my opinion is, but I agree with the PP and would say Satuli Canteen. The food and the atmosphere is as good, if not better than any one-credit table service.

A lot of good ones actually. Boathouse, Tiffins, and Skipper Canteen would be my top 3.

Tiffins is my favorite new restaurant. It's quality over quantity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter