Best Nassau excursion with 3 year old

jesschris

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide what excursion to do with our 3 year old in Nassau. We were going to do a cabana but found out we need to to Aquaventure as well. Any suggestions of what do there?

Trying to decide what excursion to do with our 3 year old in Nassau. We were going to do a cabana but found out we need to to Aquaventure as well. Any suggestions of what do there?

if you're looking for a beach day, I would recommend a day pass at the Colonial Hilton. Walking distance from the ship, maybe 10 minutes. They have a nice sandy beach, and a freshwater pool. The day pass includes a voucher for food and drinks. I think your three-year-old might be free.

We did the blue lagoon beach day when my kids were 3, 7 and 10. It was a great family beach and we had a great time ;)

Has anyone tried the Nassau Balmoral private beach excursion? Any reviews or feedback? Thanks!

if you're looking for a beach day, I would recommend a day pass at the Colonial Hilton. Walking distance from the ship, maybe 10 minutes. They have a nice sandy beach, and a freshwater pool. The day pass includes a voucher for food and drinks. I think your three-year-old might be free.

Second this idea. With my 5 yr old we walked to Pirate Museum first thing and when down walked across the street the the Colonial Hilton for a beach/pool day. If you buy the day pass online you can save a few dollars and it comes with food voucher.

Just FYI the Hilton passes have gone up to $82pp (after the discount.) Comes with a $40 food voucher but still seems steep given the voucher apparently only covers a very basic lunch at resort prices. I think it used to be $62, according to previous posts on here.

We did a Carnival Cruise when my DD was 4 (she turned 4 about a month before our cruise) and opted to get off and look around ourselves. We went to Senior Frogs and took some photos (early in the morning so it was calm there), the Harley Davidson shop, a couple other shops, and got back on the cruise. We liked it so much that we are staying on the ship this time :)

For us, Nassau wasn't a big hit. Everyone wanted to get off the ship and see it since we had never been there but when it came time to plan this cruise (Dream, DD now 8) my DH said he had no desire to do anything there this time. I would sort of like to walk down to Senior Frogs again and get some pics of DD now, just for the "See how much she has grown" photo Opportunity but I don't know that we will. If we were getting off to see anything I would definitely do an excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter