Best/Must-Do Quick Service in WDW

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
What places must you hit every time you visit?
Quick service only. Any park, any hotel. Where would you go again and again?

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (our favorite CS at all of WDW)

MK: Cosmic Ray's (A lot of people rave about Columbia Harbor House, but we've never tried it. We're looking forward to trying it and Be Our Guest on our next trip)

DHS: our least favorite park to eat at. Of the choices, we like Starring Rolls and Backlot Express

AK: Flame Tree BBQ--options other than BBQ; we love it here!

MK: boat or monorail to Capt. Cook's at the Poly if the weather is hot - they have self-serve Dole Whips for dessert!- and sit outside in the tropical garden setting. Or to Contempo Café in the Contemporary if the weather is less good - some unique choices, lovely fresh salads made to order, and the coolness factor of eating while you watch the monorail go by overhead indoors.

HS: Starring Rolls. Get there early; the fresh sandwiches are known to sell out by 1 pm and when they're gone, they're gone.

AK: Flame Tree BBQ. Once you get to your food, follow the paths all the way back to the seating areas where you can see the lake and Everest.

Epcot: too many to count! Sunshine Seasons gives the greatest number of options all under one roof if you're with a group. My personal fave is the toasted ham, cheese, and apple sandwich from the QS in Norway, with fruit for your side and your choice of yummy desserts from the bakery case. I used to love France as well but have not been back since they expanded and changed the menu. But Epcot is the best place to go try something new, too, or just kind of graze your way around the World Showcase.

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons

MK: Be Our Guest, Pecos Bills
DHS: ride the boat to Epcot!
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

many have already been mentioned (FlameTree BBQ, Sunshine Seasons, Starring Rolls) we also love POFQ for their po'boys and beignets (lunchtime only for po'boys) and Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace)

Wolfgang Puck Express DTD Marketplace. We eat there several times every trip.

Wolfgang Puck Express DTD
Flame Tree BBQ - AK
Tangierine Cafe - Epcot
Columbia Harbor House - MK - upstairs dining is large and relaxing when it is hot and crowded in the park plus they have a salmon plate that I enjoy.
Dockside Diner for pretzel dogs at HS plus I try never to miss the ice cream outside Rn R.

MK: Sleepy Hollow, Be Our Guest (lunch only)

Epcot: Les Halles, Kringla, Sunshine Seasons

DHS: Starring Rolls

AK: Flame Tree, Kusafiri Bakery

DTD: Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich

Resorts: Riverside Mill (POR)

Epcot: We love the Boulangerie et Patisserie in France! La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico is great too.

MK: Be Our Guest or Pecos Bills

Resorts: Capt. Cooks at the Poly

DTD: Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express

We usually do a TS meal in HS or DAK, so I can't really comment there. We've had Pizza Planet at HS and it was ok, but nothing special.

Be Our Guest and Contempo Cafe are two that quickly come to mind! I am obsessed with BOG's turkey sandwich and green beans, and that ahhhh-mazing strawberry cupcake! & Contempo has the most delicious pot roast (served after 5pm) with incredible potatoes and carrots.​

Must do:

Magic Kingdom - Dole Whip stand in Adventureland

Epcot - World Showcase (Mexico stand with soft tacos and shredded beef, and Harry Ramsden Fish & Chips)

EP: Tangierine Cafe, La Cantina

MK Resorts: Captain Cooks, Contempo Cafe, Gasparilla Grill

Port Orleans riverside food court " build your own pasta bowl" ate it four times when I was there in November. Columbia harbour house in mk. Great fried shrimp.

many have already been mentioned (FlameTree BBQ, Sunshine Seasons, Starring Rolls) we also love POFQ for their po'boys and beignets (lunchtime only for po'boys) and Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace)

Do you know the name of the place at POFQ & what kind of po boys they have? I'm looking at menus & can't find them. I would love to add it to our list. Thanks!

Ditto to many of the above:

Captain Cook's at the Poly for the unlimited Dole Whip...I mean, seriously.

We went to BOG for the first time a couple days ago, and it was by far the best QS of the trip. I can't imagine ever waiting in that line though. Even with the FP we probably waited 15 min to order.

We stayed at POR and the food court is fantastic, but the resort is huge, so it's swamped at busy times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter