Best Mixed Drinks

lunapnp

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for Disney in less than 4 weeks! yeah me! I was wondering what your vote would be for the best mixed drink in Disney?? I admit, I'm actually a beer drinker...but they don't seem to stay cold very long. (I know, in disney nothing will stay cold very long! :rotfl:) Also...I read somewhere about the Gray Goose Slushies??? (I think that's what it was called.) Where can I find those? If you don't mind, please tell me what the drink tastes like. Is it sweet, pineapple, coconut, sour, etc....?

TIA!:wizard:

The slushe is one of two good drinks you can get outside the French pavilloin. The other is the Grandmanyra (sorry about the spelling)
I like the blue Glowtinni that comes with a LED glow cube in it. I like the taste but I hve no idea whats in it. but its blue if that helps.

I vote for the Pina Colava. I've had it at the Beach Club, from the poolside bar, and also at Mizner's in the GF. I know they also make it at the Brown Derby in DHS. It's a pina colada, but the bartender puts raspberry puree in the bottom of the cup. It's really delicious!

Annprincess:

I'm partial to the picnic punch at 50's PTC but overall, I think some of the best drinks are at the Brown Derby, especially if you like martinis.

I think there's a thread floating around here somewhere with mixed drink suggestions with pictures to go with them :P

I would have to say the Pina Colava is by far the BEST mixed drink on Disney property. If it is on the menu when I am having dinner, I am ordering it.....can't wait for December to come so I can have another one :love: The other drink would have to be the Grand Marynar (I too can't spell it). This is where you can also get the Greygoose slushie (never had it but it looks good) in the France Pavillion, the Grand Marynar is like an orange dreamcycle, very heavenly and very good (it is a twee bit strong, but it is still very good)....planning on having another one when I go back as well. The other one is the Margaritta at the Mexico Pavillion.....MMMMM. So after reading back my post, I guess the best mixed drinks are in Epcot....they also have very good beer as well ;).....Wow, after reading back my post, I sound like a lush :rotfl:

The kiosk in France has the Lemon Citron Slushie- which is great. The Grand Marnier Slushie is only OK in my opinion. The Italian Margharita (in Italy obvs) is pretty tasty and very tart. The Welsh Dragon is my favorite EPCOT drink and is available at the Rose & Crown pub.

They have a new Tequila bar with Margaritas in Mexico (Cave de Tequila) so that will be another tasty mixed drink option for you as well.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter