Best Milkshakes on Property?

PhoenixWright

Magic Kingdom Cast Member - 2007
Including all 4 parks, and DTD (and possible resorts) who has the best Milkshake?

I only recall having one at Sci-Fi years ago and thought it was good, but surely there's others choices. Also, hopefully there's more than just Chocolate-Vanilla-Strawberry?

Including all 4 parks, and DTD (and possible resorts) who has the best Milkshake?

I only recall having one at Sci-Fi years ago and thought it was good, but surely there's others choices. Also, hopefully there's more than just Chocolate-Vanilla-Strawberry?
In no particular order:

Ghiradelli
Whispering Canyon
The Fountain
Beaches & Cream
50's Prime Time

I just had a "frozen sunshine" at the Beaches and Cream take out window, and it was amazing! Wasn't on the menu. A CM at Hurricane Hanna's told me to order it, and boy was I happy with the advice.

Another vote for the 50's prime time. Also often the seasonal at Min and Bill's can be quite fun, about a month ago it was the Churro shake.

50's Prime Time for the win! We had a chocolate and coffee milkshake, which wasn't on the menu, but they happily made it anyway! Very thick and so delicious! Sci-Fi was good too, but too thick to draw up in the straw, more like ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter