Best MCO to DisneyWorld limo service?

DonDiegoDeLaVega

This Bold Renegade Carves a "Z" with his blade
Can I please get recommendations for the best(reliable) limo service from MCO airport to Disney hotels. Going in April and October, 2 people 1 suitcase each.
Thank you

I used Ace Luxury Transportation a few months ago and they were great.

I've been on this board since... well, I don't know when, it's probably under my Avatar. I've never heard of Ace Luxury Transportation. FL Tours and Tiffany Towncar are mentioned the most, as is Tony Hinds.

We have used both Tiffany towncar and Tony Hinds. Both were very good but I don’t think either offered limos. We had a nice huge suburban with Tiffany and Tony picked us up in a very nice comfortable minivan. He was great!

why not just UBER?

get a larger car by going XL ... should be about $100

I can't speak for OP, but I like to do a grocery stop between the airport and the hotel. With a towncar, the driver will wait in the grocery store parking lot while I shop. With Uber, I'd have to go from airport to hotel, then hotel to grocery store, then grocery store to hotel. It just feels easier to do it all in one trip.

I have used town cars rather than limos, and have had good experiences with Mears and Happy Limo.

Posters on DIS use the term limo as a generic term for a booked car service. Vans and SUVs are frequently used...room for pax and luggage.

If you want an actual limo make sure you'll have enough room for luggage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter