Best Lounges?

Kmedders

Mouseketeer
What would you say are the best lounges on property for two adults? My husband and I are going down in September for a long weekend for the F&W Festival and only going to Epcot. We will go to Disney Springs a couple of times as well. We haven't been to any lounges on property, so I'm curious which ones would be worth our time and a nice start to a date night?

Nomad Lounge is our favourite as is Wine Bar George in Disney Springs. We also like Abracadbar on the Boardwalk. Tambu Lounge at Poly is also nice. Other ones we go to include Victoria Falls at AKL, Bellvue Lounge in Boardwalk Inn, Territory Lounge at WL, and Geyser Point at WL.

Nomad Lounge is our favourite as is Wine Bar George in Disney Springs. We also like Abracadbar on the Boardwalk. Tambu Lounge at Poly is also nice. Other ones we go to include Victoria Falls at AKL, Bellvue Lounge in Boardwalk Inn, Territory Lounge at WL, and Geyser Point at WL.
This is pretty much a definitive list in my opinion. If you want a slightly different lounge experience add in Trader Sam's at the Polynesian and Oga's in Hollywood Studios.

My favorites (other than Trader Sam's) are the Enchanted Rose at The Grand Floridian or Dahlia Lounge at Coronado Springs Resort. Dahlia has my favorite cocktail on property and I legit think about it when I'm at home.

El Pepino​

Xoriguer Gin de Mahón, Ancho Reyes Verde Chile Poblano, St~Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Lime, Cucumber

Our favorites would be Nomad Lounge is our favourite. Wine Bar George is a close second.. Abracadbar, Geyser Point, Territory Lounge. For more unusual, Trader Sams can't be beat.

I don't think I've been to a bad lounge on Disney property.

We like Nomad, Tambu, Enchanted Rose, Brown Derby, Territory Lounge, Bluezoo Lounge (They have some cool infused drinks there), Crew's Cup.1689111236850.png

Last edited:

Nomad Lounge, Territory Lounge and Jock Lindsey's are our favorites, though we also really love Wine Bar George and Enchanted Rose. We love Geyser Point for the view and the food, but frankly the drinks are not great - which is weird considering how good they are a few steps away at Territory Lounge.

Where do you want your date night to be?
Options are Disney springs, monorail resorts, boardwalk/Skyliner resorts, Epcot, or a stand alone like AKL. You have excellent options for all scenarios.

Given it is September, you might also want to think about weather contingency if it is pouring. I.e. grand Floridian, with enchanted rose and then citricos or noardoosees, or AKL with Victoria Falls and then Jiko (my favorite date night)

Where do you want your date night to be?
Options are Disney springs, monorail resorts, boardwalk/Skyliner resorts, Epcot, or a stand alone like AKL. You have excellent options for all scenarios.

Given it is September, you might also want to think about weather contingency if it is pouring. I.e. grand Floridian, with enchanted rose and then citricos or noardoosees, or AKL with Victoria Falls and then Jiko (my favorite date night)
I'm thinking along the lines of a resort. We do have a date night planned in Disney Springs with Winebar George, but we haven't really spent any time at resort lounges. We won't have a car, so I was thinking something either on the monorail or skyline.

We've done the monorail combo of Enchanted Rose (okay drinks but really nothing to eat then with a dairy allergy), Steakhouse 71 bar (inside but great bartenders, drinks, and food), and Trader Sam's outside patio (because we didn't want to deal with waiting for inside---same exact menu and great fireworks view).

Our other favorites are Nomad Lounge, Baseline Taphouse, and Jock Lindsey's. We have yet to try Wine Bar George. We have enjoyed Hollywood Brown Derby outside and Geyser Point, too.

We've done the monorail combo of Enchanted Rose (okay drinks but really nothing to eat then with a dairy allergy), Steakhouse 71 bar (inside but great bartenders, drinks, and food), and Trader Sam's outside patio (because we didn't want to deal with waiting for inside---same exact menu and great fireworks view).

Our other favorites are Nomad Lounge, Baseline Taphouse, and Jock Lindsey's. We have yet to try Wine Bar George. We have enjoyed Hollywood Brown Derby outside and Geyser Point, too.
thank you! For Steakhouse 71 - can you do the lounge without a reservation?

I'd recommend a monorail crawl. 1-2 apps and 1-2 drinks at each spot. My wife and I did this our last trip:
- Trader Sam's, hit up Tambu Lounge while waiting to get in
- Enchanted Rose
- Steak House 71 lounge, then the Outer Rim for just drinks
We took our time and used it as a late lunch/early dinner. We took 6-7 hours, but it can be done much quicker than that.

No reservations needed, but there will most likely be a wait to get into Trader Sam's.

You could do the same kind of thing on the Boardwalk/Skyliner route. We'll probably try that on our trip in 9 days.

I'd recommend a monorail crawl. 1-2 apps and 1-2 drinks at each spot. My wife and I did this our last trip:
- Trader Sam's, hit up Tambu Lounge while waiting to get in
- Enchanted Rose
- Steak House 71 lounge, then the Outer Rim for just drinks
We took our time and used it as a late lunch/early dinner. We took 6-7 hours, but it can be done much quicker than that.

No reservations needed, but there will most likely be a wait to get into Trader Sam's.

You could do the same kind of thing on the Boardwalk/Skyliner route. We'll probably try that on our trip in 9 days.
Thanks! I may do exactly what you suggested and go to those exact spots! I think I will plan one night to go to Toppolinos for dinner, but will focus on the Monorail lounges for this trip. It's only 4 nights - but we plan on two at Epcot and one at Disney Springs.

I didn’t know about the great fireworks view!
Are there many tables out there for this?
How long before fireworks do the tables start to fill up?
Great suggestion!

Territory Lounge is one of those places for me where there's some nostalgia. I went there on my first trip many year ago while staying at WL. It opens at 4:00 I think so keep that in mind. I went to Geyser Point for the first time last year and it's a great location. As other mentioned the food and drinks are so so.

Tambu Lounge is cool but also if waiting for Sam's or even if you don't make it to Sam's, the patio bar outside is nice and has the same tiki drinks with a great view of the lake.

Victoria Falls is pretty cool too. Nice setting in the hotel.

I'm going to make a list of these suggestions and use them on my next trip!

I didn’t know about the great fireworks view!
Are there many tables out there for this?
How long before fireworks do the tables start to fill up?
Great suggestion!
We've only done this once, a year ago early March. We showed up about an hour prior to fireworks and 2 tables with good views were left. There are lots of tables out there but not all have good views. We were 3 rows back from the front edge but had a straight on view because of the way the trees are placed.

We ordered a couple things to share plus drinks, then a few more things to share and another round of drinks, plus tipped our server quite well since the table could have been turned over during the time we were there.

We love the Blue Zoo lounge. You can order off the dinner menu or lounge menu. Crews Cup has been a favorite of ours it first opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter