Best Lounges for Inexpensive Cocktails

DisneyDeb83

Mouseketeer
I just recently started to enjoy adult beverages again...went many years while the kids were growing up not really consuming many. Now that they are grown, DH and I have been going out a couple nights a week watching MLB and having a few beers.

I am looking forward to having some here and there in Disney and know it will cost approximately $8 just for a domestic beer. I can just imagine what mixed drinks will cost us.

So, my question is, are there any places you recommend for lower prices? Are there any lounges/restaurants on property that have happy hour? We will be at OKW for most of our stay so will have access to the boats to DS and won’t have to worry about driving.

Resort-wise there isn't a happy hour but there is usually is a wide range of cocktails. For mixed drinks, they usually have top shelf listed in the cocktail menu but you may be able to substitute a non-top shelf for a lower price. Depending on the size of the bar, they may have more than just top shelf.

I think you may have better luck with happy hour at Disney Springs and I would also say EPSN at Boardwalk should have more of a range.

Most cocktails are variations across the property. Cali Grill, Narcoose’s and other signatures are going to be $1 - $3 higher than at an OKW, SSR, etc Cocktail prices follow the experience.

Jock Lindsay’s in Disney Springs has a happy hour but the prices aren’t much lower. No TVs either in case watching sports is of interest.

Thanks everyone! I’m pleasantly surprised that there is a pretty good selection of places that offer happy hour, and the prices are reasonable for the most part. We love House of Blues so we will definitely go there at least once or twice!

If you're eligible to use Shades of Green, the Evergreen sports bar has a great selection of beers / cocktails and very reasonable prices.

No Shades of Green unfortunately. But I am so happy that there are some options!

And VaCamm, we love Nomad! Could stay there for hours, but it’s a bit pricey. And I’m not happy that everyone seems to know about it now...hard to get a table on the porch the last couple visits. But it’s so relaxing out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter