Votes: 1 1.1%
  • RIV

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • BWV

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • BCV

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
I always thought the BCV bathrooms were the most impressive. Then they took the hand towels away. Sad.

I voted BLT, but it was actually the bathrooms at the lower level of the Contemporary. We stopped there on our way to BLT, mid-COVID. I was impressed with those bathrooms! :) So, to elaborate on my vote, BLT is closest DVC resort to the nicest resort bathrooms, :P

I know my husband will start taking notes to weigh in on this conversation. We do love how each resort had a scent that was used.

I voted BLT, but it was actually the bathrooms at the lower level of the Contemporary. We stopped there on our way to BLT, mid-COVID. I was impressed with those bathrooms! :) So, to elaborate on my vote, BLT is closest DVC resort to the nicest resort bathrooms, :P
I'll let that slide :) The ones that are actually in BLT (located in the hallway to the right of the main entrance) are terrible though imo.

The embossed toilet paper at the Riviera does it for me. Plus they are always amazingly clean & amenities well-stocked.

BRV By far the rest are just public retrooms some with tile some with wall paper but all with metal walls for stals. If you haven't had the opportunity there is a bar close by to help you along.

Who cares? why would people need this information? Lets go to AKL, I hear the lobby bathrooms are the best!😂

We were thrilled a long time ago with BC lobby bathroom. Not only were the flower arrangements amazing during F&G, but the ladies room offered complementary supplies in a clutch moment. Forever grateful and gets my vote.

I live in Florida. Sometimes i go to the BRV bathroom just to sit and linger for a couple of hours. Read the paper, and do the Al Bundy. Then I drive home.

Had Mexican tonight. Maybe I’ll visit tomorrow.

When we drive from the northeast to Disney, DW has the bathrooms all mapped out on the route. She know which bathrooms are the cleanest and which are the ones to avoid. I just go along with it.

I'll let that slide :) The ones that are actually in BLT (located in the hallway to the right of the main entrance) are terrible though imo.
For me, It's not that they are necessarily terrible, it's just that they are single-holers. One for men and one for women. Even most McDonalds restaurants have at least 2 stalls in them! :rotfl2:

Yes that is what makes them terrible :)

After walking back from MK with littles sometimes they can't wait the elevator ride up lol and of course it always is occupied when we need it.

I love that no one voted for the Polynesian - that bathroom is always super crowded and isn't super clean most of the times I've used it.

Anyway I voted for Grand Floridian though Beach Club also has a nice bathroom.
It's also a million degrees and somehow MORE humid than outside. Seriously, they're so terrible 😆

The bathroom at Riviera as you get off the skyliner is super nice.

Especially since the toilet is directly underneath the AC vents. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter