Best limo-firm ??

MiniMissMinnie

A Danish Disneyholic
Hi !

I want to give my parents a tour around Orlando in a limousine - it's their 25th anniversary!

But can anyone recommend me a limousine-service, or definitely not recommend a firm ??

Thanx in advance!

Luv Marie

I've used Tiffany's loads of time and have also booked them for transportation for my bosses when they need to fly into Orlando and travel to conventions, etc. They have always been fantastic!

MiniMissMinnie
WE have New Stretch Limos too. But we are the Sponsors of the transportation boards.
Give us a try. Our round trip start at $180.00..http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

I would highly recommend "Yourride" . We have used them twice for R/T trans from MCO to HRH. Rabbitt sent a beautiful white stretch limo for us. We had the same driver both times and he was GREAT!!!!!

Patty

We use Happy Limo for our frequent trips, and we have always gotten great service from them. We used the grocery stop for the first time on our last trip, and it was so convenient. They upgraded us once to the stretch limo, which was soooo nice...I have pictures on my website at www.castawayclub.com
Barb

Another vote for Yourride we used them in April.
Compare there prices.
The driver was fantastic and is a vast well of orlando vaction knowledge .
His name was jim and is very friendly .
The limo was a white stretch Lincoln, and it was emaculate. Used 3 days straight and Jim was allwasy on time for all pick ups.
Highly recomend them .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter