Best Lego deal-now or black friday?

kandb

DIS Veteran
My children are big Lego fans and since they are expensive, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the best deals? I just saw that Target gives a 20% off for a week in December if you spend $75 on black Friday. Can this deal be used on-line?

My children are big Lego fans and since they are expensive, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the best deals? I just saw that Target gives a 20% off for a week in December if you spend $75 on black Friday. Can this deal be used on-line?
A lot of Target's coupons exclude Legos, most retailers do. I don't know that for sure about the 20% but I wouldn't count on it. There are several Cartwheel % off for certain sets right now.

You might want to head over to Slickdeals, set up an account, and put in an alert for "Lego". We have a crazy amount of Legos and almost always get them 30%+ off. There are a couple of good sets at Costco right now that are a decent deal too. But Wen is right, most coupons exclude Lego.

Which sets are at Costco? I've been to Costco and haven't seen anything but Ninjago.

Target's online prices aren't too bad right now. With the 5% target discounts plus a random 1% discount they had last week I got two larger sets for 25% less than target in store or the Lego store. They were Star Wars. Good luck!

Join the Lego VIP club, which is free. If you have a store near you it comes in especially handy, but you can also use them on.line. Two times a year they do double points and last year I think on black Friday they did triple points, so if you are a crazy Lego family (which we are too) it's free money to use towards future Lego's which do not expire.

yeah, they have lego deals near christmas. there are some discount boards that will alert you if something comes up.

Which sets are at Costco? I've been to Costco and haven't seen anything but Ninjago.

We were there on Saturday and they had a Ninjago set for ~$43 (retail was $59.99 and we had just got it for free at the Lego store with the $200 Ninjago temple purchase), the Star Wars First Order Tie Fighter for $56.99 (retail $69.99 so we bought it at Costco), and the City Explorer's Deep Sea Exploration for $89.99 (retail is $110 I think). They also had a Friends set and some Brickmaster book/sets. We have all the Brickmasters and we have a boy, so no Friends for us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter