Best Italian Restaurant?

Staticwater900

Earning My Ears
This is my first post, please go easy on me. If this is the wrong area to post this then please delete.

In August my Fiancé and I are visiting Orlando. We are visiting both Disney and Universal. Which Italian restaurant do you think is better food wise - Tutto Italia Ristorante in Epcot or Mama Dellas Restaurant in the Portofino at Universal?

Price isn't a concern, it's more atmosphere and food I am concerned about. Or is there a secret 3rd option that we should go to instead?

They're somewhat comparable in food quality. If you want the best atmosphere and food, go to Bice at Portofino at Universal - far better than either of the choices you mention.

Of the two, definitely Mamma Della's! We really enjoyed the food there and loved the opera singers! If you want something in WDW, I much prefer Il Mulino and even Trattoria al Forno over Tutto Italia.

We had a wonderful Italian meal last month at Vivo at CityWalk. White tablecloth, very professional server, and food that was very well prepared.

Can't complain about Bice, but fine dining isn't my thing. I see Vivo as a better value.

We ate at Mama Della's last summer and it was amazing!!! Truly delicious. We also loved Trattoria Al Forno at the Boardwalk in Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter