• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best hotel for 9 month old twins

krahema

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to DL in mid-December 2005. It will be my parents, husband and our 9-month old twin girls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which hotel would be the most convenient for us? I would like to stay at either the GC or the DL hotel. We will be traveling with the "big rig" (the name my husband has given our double stroller!). Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :)

By far the Grand Californian. This is the closest park and will be easy to run back to your room for any reason. Also I think there is a seperate enterance to Cal Adventure just for the Grand Californian guests. There are several resteraunts with in walking distance as well.

On another note try to get the room with the parade view.

Hi! I hope you have a great trip! I agree with the above poster about the Grand Californian. Nothing compares.

I also wanted to tell you that you may want to reconsider taking your "Big Rig". My children aren't twins but are less than a year apart and I've done Disneyland with both a double stroller and with two separate travel strollers and I MUCH prefer having two separate strollers. A larger stroller is much more difficult to manuver in disney crowds and while it might seem more cumbersome to have two, I've found it is actually much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter