Best grocery delivery options for WDW

They held the boxes at bell services for us. then brought them to our room later.
You just have to put that in the directions at instacart checkout.
It was the easiest thing ever AND if youve never used instacart you get one free delivery!

Will Prime Now deliver to Bell Services and will Bell Services hold it there until we want it delivered to our room, just like they do with Garden Grocer? Also, at one point I remember there being talk about a package delivery fee that impacted Amazon deliveries but not Garden Grocer deliveries. Is that an issue? We will be staying at Poly if it matters (seems like maybe value and moderate resorts charged the fee but deluxe didn't?)

Prime Now will deliver directly to Bell Services without a fee from Disney.

If you have items shipped from Amazon or Prime Pantry, each package will incur a fee from Disney.

Will Prime Now deliver to Bell Services and will Bell Services hold it there until we want it delivered to our room, just like they do with Garden Grocer? Also, at one point I remember there being talk about a package delivery fee that impacted Amazon deliveries but not Garden Grocer deliveries. Is that an issue? We will be staying at Poly if it matters (seems like maybe value and moderate resorts charged the fee but deluxe didn't?)

No fees for the delivery from Amazon Prime Now. Bell Services will hold for you. We just tipped them at BC but no other fees were incurred. It was awesome!

Publix now delivers through instacart - delivery in a couple of hours

Amazon Prime delivery and you can have your order in a few hours, Our friends ordered when from the airport in Atlanta, flight, DME, check in, and by the time they made it to the room, got settled the order was there so they really did not miss out on any park time waiting around.

Use Uber and Lyft to go get them yourself... When our friends from the Midwest come to see Mickey, They normally are here for 10 to 12 days, and stay in a 2 bedroom DVC, They never plan anything for arrival day, and they normally arrive early morning, DME, check in and call Uber right away, and go shopping for enough stuff for about 5 or 6 days, as they will make another trip to the store on the day they hit up the outlet mall.

They held the boxes at bell services for us. then brought them to our room later.
You just have to put that in the directions at instacart checkout.
It was the easiest thing ever AND if youve never used instacart you get one free delivery!
I just went in to place my order and at the end it says I have to be there to show the driver my ID. We weren't planning to be there so now I'm wondering if this is the best option for us.

I haven't ordered in a while either, but from what I've seen, Prime Now, Instacart, and Google Express are all cheaper.

I just went in to place my order and at the end it says I have to be there to show the driver my ID. We weren't planning to be there so now I'm wondering if this is the best option for us.
we didnt have to do that. when we got to bell services our stuff was there!

I'm either using Shipt (basically identical to Instacart) or Amazon Prime Now. I posted on another thread. Garden Grocer has gotten insane and both Shipt and Amazon Prime have perishables. Shipt even does adult beverages :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter