Best Gluten free snacks

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hello all,
Looking for the best gluten free snacks and chicken tenders at the parks for an adult.
Thanks in advance

Chicken Tenders are pretty much identical throughout the parks - at least they were last year, when I ate so many of them! Google "gluten-free at Disney World" to find some great websites dedicated to dining with special needs :)

I’ll be at Epcot and MK Saturday and Sunday, so I will report back my experience as a Celiac. For F&G festival, I’m planning on definitely hitting up the taco vampiro and potato pancakes, among other things. At MK, I’m looking forward to going to Casey’s; I think I’ll play it by ear otherwise. I’ll let you know what I like!

Your choices for chicken tenders are:
DHS - Backlot Express or Rosie's All American
Epcot - Connections Cafe
MK - Columbia Harbor House or Pinocchio Village Haus
AK: Restaurantasaurus

They all have the same chicken. It might be tenders or nuggets, but there's no way to know in advance which they'll have. They nuggets have a thicker breading, but seem to have a larger serving size too.

Snacks are a very subjective thing but Nomad Lounge Churros, Sa'tuli Chocolate mousse and Epcot's flower and garden festival seem to be the most popular.

The GF Onion Rings at Ragland Road are some of the best onion rings I have ever had.

Yes!!! I don't even have to do gluten-free and they were delicious!

Yup - we originally got them when dining with my niece and sil who eat GF but now we order them regardless!
OP you might want to post on the restaurant board as well for more traffic/responses.

I’ll be at Epcot and MK Saturday and Sunday, so I will report back my experience as a Celiac. For F&G festival, I’m planning on definitely hitting up the taco vampiro and potato pancakes, among other things. At MK, I’m looking forward to going to Casey’s; I think I’ll play it by ear otherwise. I’ll let you know what I like!
Well, the taco vampiro, potato pancakes, and Casey’s were all delicious, but especially the taco and hot dog with slaw at Casey’s. Otherwise, I had a burrito bowl at Pecos Bill’s that was just fine. Did the job.

I also have to recommend the gluten-free options at the fireworks dessert party. I asked for GF options, and they brought out an enormous tray of options that I couldn’t finish! Definitely an experience.

Your choices for chicken tenders are:
DHS - Backlot Express or Rosie's All American
Epcot - Connections Cafe
MK - Columbia Harbor House or Pinocchio Village Haus
AK: Restaurantasaurus

They all have the same chicken. It might be tenders or nuggets, but there's no way to know in advance which they'll have. They nuggets have a thicker breading, but seem to have a larger serving size too.

Snacks are a very subjective thing but Nomad Lounge Churros, Sa'tuli Chocolate mousse and Epcot's flower and garden festival seem to be the most popular.
I don't know why I love CHH gf chicken strips so much....but I do!

I really like the GF pizza at Pinnochio Village Hauss, this is probably my favorite. I also like the chili garlic shrimp bowl @ Satu'li Canteen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter