Best Friends Spouse Passed Away

pooh2007

Mouseketeer
I just found out a couple of hours ago that my best friends husband passed away due to a massive heart attack. What makes it worse for her is that he had this heart attack at his girlfriends house. She knew nothing of this person and apparently this affair had been going on for three years. My heart is breaking for her, she is having to deal with so many different issues all at the same time. She is so sad, yet angry and hurt. Please think about those important people in your life and how short life is. Be thankful for those special people in your life and do everything you can for them because in the end there is only one person you have to answer to. Thank you for listening to someone you don't even know during a very difficult time in her life. :sad1:

My goodness! Please offer to help her in any way you can! I can't imagine what this person must be going through! This is such a double whammy! If you are close in location to her, help her out by maybe cooking a dinner, watching her kids, running her errand, etc. My only advice would be to be nonjudgmental right now, now matter how much you want to say something bad about her husband. I'm sure you're a terrific friend and you will be there for your BF.

I am sorry to hear about your best friend. Don't wait for your friend to ask for something. Just do it. Also be there to listen when she feels the need to talk. I am sure she is in shock right now.

So sorry for her loss. The double whammy will leave her spinning, it is hard to know what to say.I am truly sorry:grouphug:

Oh how sad......I can only imagine what she is going through right now. I will keep her in my prayers. Just so sad. Life is so short, you never know what will be around the corner for you so live it to the fullest and be loving with each other.

What a shock!. Your good friend is going to need a lot of support. Grief, resentment, and anger together, not a good combination.

She has my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter