• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"best friend"

I guess I have 3 best friends... I would consider someone a best friend if they can keep a secret, respect me, and don't force me to do retarded things. Those 3 being Jess, Danny, and Greg (Danny and Greg are from my school). They're quite a wide diversity of people and I think they're awesome. They always try to stick up for me, even if its an uphill battle. I trust all of them with most of my secrets. Some are just too personal. But, I only consider Jess a "relative" type friend.

best friends.

i use it, but i don't believe it really.

i mean i have my close friends and then i have my closer friends.
best friends is the generic term for my closer friends.

but no.
i don't have just one best friend.

I have lots of really good friends and I don't know what I'd do without them but I do have one or two particular "Best friends"
One of them I have known since I was 10 months old and since then we have always been there for eachother...nobody could come between us

And my friend I have known since Year 3 is really kind and caring..she is always there for me no matter what

so I guess I do have two best friends and more too....I almost count nearly all my friends:goodvibes

I have 2, one that lives like 15 minutes away from me, and goes to a different school, but we met when she was born, and used to always be together..so we are practicly like sisters who dont fight.

My other one lives five minutes away, we met in fourth grade, and we hang out as much as we can.

My other friends are good friends, but we dont have that special..knowing of eachother..like my best friends can practically finish my sentences, so yes I do have best friends.

I never really had a best friend throughout high school. I had my group of friends but no one really stood out as the best. It wasn't until I moved to PA for college that I realized I actually do have a best friend..actually 2. Pliji and Erin are the 2 people I talk to more than anyone else while I'm away and when I'm home they're the 2 people I go to see first..

I have loads of friends. Yeah, i'll sometimes call them my best friends but I think they all really know I have 3 TRUE best friends.

Tony,Cassie and Mackenzie.
Tony is the first one. The first one I tell everything to, I choose to do everything with... the list goes on and on. He's a guy, but he's so amazing and thats why he's my best friend
Mackenzie, Cassie and I are like triplets. When they're around they can hear what I talk about with Tony. Since Tony is a guy Cassie Mackenzie and I do stuff together that Tony can't do with us. I luff them sooo much.

So, yes. I have 3 best friends because I TRUST and LUFF them. WHOLEHEARTEDLY. No question. If you asked me who would be the first person i'd tell something to... it'd be one of them.

i dunno. i'm in a group of 4 really close friends but even we some divided into 2 pairs. me and emz and rem and lauren. lets face it rem and lauren are best friends no matter how much they argue they say they love us equally they don't. they dont tell me an emz anything. well they tell me entually coz i dont shut up bout it and use it against you(i'm very lucky they love me still) but they're like dont tell emz. me and emz i spse tell each other everything and i spse we are quite close and everyone reckons we're best friends i dno we're a weird confusing lil group

i spse it's great to have someone so close but i swear some people just have them to write BF~blabla 'n' lalala~FL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter