Best for Meats and Cheeseboards

disgirl

DIS Veteran
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone has been to both Enzo's Hideaway Tunnel Bar and Wine Bar George in Disney Springs and if so, which did you like best? We are interested in a fun dinner of a Charcuterie board one night and I see both of these restaurants at Disney Spring have this on their menu. Any thoughts about either restaurant or both would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are pictures of some of the platters for both Enzo’s and WBG @ Disney dining. Why not take a look and see what’s more appealing to you?
I like them both🙂

We had the cheese board at WBG back in May for lunch. We liked it so much we returned there for a second lunch several days later. It was very good!

I have found that the cheese boards in Disney owned restaurants are much better (quality, variety and quantity) than third party restaurants. Flying Fish had a particularly good cheese board.

I have not been to Enzos but LOVE WBG. Like @GDUL we went for lunch on our last trip and went back twice because we liked it so much. I’m planning to go back at least twice for my Jan trip too 😋

We haven't tried it yet but we have Toledo's booked for our anniversary. The meat and cheese board looks amazing based on reviews I've seen. We're planning on getting the meal for two. I'm excited to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter