• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best email address

MinnieLynn

Earning My Ears
Could some one tell me the best email address to use for Disneyland Hotel. I want to advise them that we will be adding people to room on arrival. Thank you in advance :)

Thank you Jonjo I used that email earlier today and have already had a lovely reply acknowledging extra people and also saying they will have "two lovely inter connecting rooms waiting for you". Pixie dust before we've even got there. Can't wait now only 5 more sleeps :)

Thank you Jonjo I used that email earlier today and have already had a lovely reply acknowledging extra people and also saying they will have "two lovely inter connecting rooms waiting for you". Pixie dust before we've even got there. Can't wait now only 5 more sleeps :)

That is good news :banana:

Not long!!! I'll be emailing them myself next week so this is very helpful - thank you !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter