Best drinks?

I love the Grand Marnier slushy in Epcot, the African Starr Mojito in Sanaa and traditional mojito from Bongos.
I'm excited to try the signature bloody Marys at Dawa in AK next trip!

There's a thread around here somewhere with drink pictures. I know I posted a dole whip with dark rum pic on it recently. :thumbsup2

Everything at Trader Sam's
Just about everything at Nomar Lounge or Jock Lindsay's
Peach Snap! at the tea cart in China
Passionfruit margarita at La Cava
Grand Marnier slush
Lost on Safari at Dawa Bar

Awesome thread! Up until recently I would have said he avocado margarita, but I think they've started to use less fresh ingredients and more pre-made mix because they just aren't as good. My new fav is the Anapurna Zing at Tiffins/Nomad Lounge. Its Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Lime Juice, and Ginger Beer and at only $8.50 a relative steal!

Grand Marnier slush is awesome.
Frosty Pineapple at the Oasis Bar at the Poly is great (Its a frozen drink with Dole whip and rum)

Agreed on the Grand Marnier slushy in Epcot & would love to try the Frosty Pineapple! Do you know if anyone can walk up to the Oasis Bar or is it gated for Poly resort guests only?

Ok, my list might be longer than others, but I am a passholder & have been going as often as possible for the past several years. That's a good enough excuse, right? :D

Side Car from the Brown Derby Lounge (you can walk up to the outdoor bar & get a drink to go)
Lapu Lapu (served in a pineapple - what's not to like?) & Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge at the Poly
Banana Cabana which you can find at almost any full service bar on property
frozen Golden Margarita from Anaheim Produce or now on the menu at Backlot Express in HS - it is premade but IMO, still a good margarita
frozen Yak Attack from Quality Beverages next to Yak & Yeti QS at AK - another premade, don't judge ;)
Not a cocktail but I really enjoy a Black Velvet (1/2 cider, 1/2 Guiness) from the R&C. It's not on the menu but any server will know how to make one
And recently added to my list is the Strawberry Julep from Crew's Cup Lounge

I had the Grand Cosmopolitan at Citricos in the Grand Floridian during our most recent trip. It was so pretty to look at and oh so very tasty!!

Agreed on the Grand Marnier slushy in Epcot & would love to try the Frosty Pineapple! Do you know if anyone can walk up to the Oasis Bar or is it gated for Poly resort guests only?

Ok, my list might be longer than others, but I am a passholder & have been going as often as possible for the past several years. That's a good enough excuse, right? :D

Side Car from the Brown Derby Lounge (you can walk up to the outdoor bar & get a drink to go)
Lapu Lapu (served in a pineapple - what's not to like?) & Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge at the Poly
Banana Cabana which you can find at almost any full service bar on property
frozen Golden Margarita from Anaheim Produce or now on the menu at Backlot Express in HS - it is premade but IMO, still a good margarita
frozen Yak Attack from Quality Beverages next to Yak & Yeti QS at AK - another premade, don't judge ;)
Not a cocktail but I really enjoy a Black Velvet (1/2 cider, 1/2 Guiness) from the R&C. It's not on the menu but any server will know how to make one
And recently added to my list is the Strawberry Julep from Crew's Cup Lounge

The Oasis area is gated. I don't know if they have it at the Barefoot bar or not - you can get to the side of the Barefoot bar without being in the pool area.

My top two are both at DHS. The Martini flight at Brown Derby Lounge was excellent. Well-crafted cocktails, and the outdoor space is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy them.

A close second, although not nearly as unique or "fancy," were the long islands from Tune in Lounge. Be careful, though - they are STRONG!

Also had really good dirty martinis at Citricos lounge. I'm a self-admitted snob when it comes to martinis, and these were among the best I've had.

My top two are both at DHS. The Martini flight at Brown Derby Lounge was excellent. Well-crafted cocktails, and the outdoor space is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy them.

A close second, although not nearly as unique or "fancy," were the long islands from Tune in Lounge. Be careful, though - they are STRONG!

Also had really good dirty martinis at Citricos lounge. I'm a self-admitted snob when it comes to martinis, and these were among the best I've had.

Those sound more to my liking. I've found the "signature cocktails" to be much too sweet. I bought the grapefruit beer that's being raved about and thought it tasted like soda pop!

Blue Zoo makes a fantastic margarita.

-The Smoked Turkey cocktail at any of the resorts - Kind of like a grown up shirley temple, but with a smoky kick. The more you sip it, the better it gets! lol

Yes, what she said. We loved it so much that I got the recipe and searched far and wide for the ingredients to make them at home (ended up ordering the smoke syrup online in fact). SOO yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter