Best drink WITH souvenir glass.

Elsaalltheway

DIS Veteran
This will be my first time going to DW without my brother, we are not big drinkers, but the new group I'm taking this year is. Was wondering if there was a place to get a list of places that have good drinks that come with souvenir glasses. Or if anybody has any they would suggest.

I would think Trader Sams at the Poly is a good place to start. The theming is great and is fun to watch the antics of the bartenders when different drinks are ordered. I pushed the boat out (a bit too far) and ordered the Nautilus which was delicious but huge! Two could easily share it but then you'd have to fight over who got to keep the large submarine it gets served in!

I would think Trader Sams at the Poly is a good place to start. The theming is great and is fun to watch the antics of the bartenders when different drinks are ordered. I pushed the boat out (a bit too far) and ordered the Nautilus which was delicious but huge! Two could easily share it but then you'd have to fight over who got to keep the large submarine it gets served in!
Thanks. I have seen that, I'm guessing the submarine is plastic, is that correct?

For the price of that drink, which if I recall is around $60

I thought it was closer to 80 but I'm not certain about that. I'd also recommend TS for the souvenir glasses but also because the quality of the drinks is very good.

I personally liked the cool headed monkey from Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar in Disney Springs. Ceramic monkey mug, $25 with drink.

We aren't normally souvenir glass people, but the last time we stayed at the Poly we went to Trader Sam's almost every day so we could collect all the glasses. My DH has them all lined up in his home office.

I have a Trader Sams mug and I've never used it. It's more like a bowl....but they set our drink on fire which pretty much sold us lol.

I use my England plastic stein quite a bit. I know you can get beer in them around Epcot, but I got an English Rose cocktail at Rose and Crown that was super yum.

I have a Trader Sams mug and I've never used it. It's more like a bowl....but they set our drink on fire which pretty much sold us lol.

I use my England plastic stein quite a bit. I know you can get beer in them around Epcot, but I got an English Rose cocktail at Rose and Crown that was super yum.
will have to look into that. Three days in Epcot for us in six months.

Trader Sam's....I'll jump on the bandwagon. They also serve appetizers that are really good.
On my son's 21st birthday last summer we got the Uh Oa! Huge drink. Loads of Cinnamon in that one.

Here's a summary of the drinks that you can get with Souveneir glasses at Trader Sam's. They charge alot for the souveneir cups but they are pretty cool, and not plastic.
I'm planning to go on my birthday in 2 weeks. I'm undecided which drink I want to try this time...Something without cinnamon I think.

Polynesian Punch - Served in a Souveneir Sipper. $4.69 (non alcoholic)

Polynesian Pearl - RumChata Cream Liqueur, Grand Marnier, and Cinnamon with Tropical Juices. The pearl is yours to keep! $17 (Can get without the pearl for less)

Nautilus - Barbancourt Pango Rhum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Combier Creme de Peche de Vigne Liqueur, Tropical Juices and Falernum.
Served in a souveneir Nautilus for $55; without Nautilus for $29

Uh-Oa! - Myers's Original Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, orange, passion fruit, guava, pineapple, and grapefruit juices, Falernum, Cinnamon, and fresh lime juice.
Served in a souveneir Tiki Bowl for $40; without bowl for $20 Recommended for two or more guests.

HippopotoMai-Tai - Coruba Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Orange Curacao, Orgeat (almond), organic agave nectar, and fresh lime juice.
Served in a souveneir Tiki Glass for $21; without glass for $11

Krakatoa Punch - Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Pyrat XO Reserve Rum, Orgeat (almond), Sam's Gorilla Grog, and Hibiscus Grenadine.
Served in a souveneir Tiki Mug for $23; without mug for $12

Shrunken Zombie Head - Gosling's 15! Black Seal Rum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Bacardi 8 yr Rum, tropical juices, Falernum, and cinnamon.
Served in a souveneir Shrunken Head for $25; without mug for $11

Trader Sam's....I'll jump on the bandwagon. They also serve appetizers that are really good.
On my son's 21st birthday last summer we got the Uh Oa! Huge drink. Loads of Cinnamon in that one.

Here's a summary of the drinks that you can get with Souveneir glasses at Trader Sam's. They charge alot for the souveneir cups but they are pretty cool, and not plastic.
I'm planning to go on my birthday in 2 weeks. I'm undecided which drink I want to try this time...Something without cinnamon I think.

Polynesian Punch - Served in a Souveneir Sipper. $4.69 (non alcoholic)

Polynesian Pearl - RumChata Cream Liqueur, Grand Marnier, and Cinnamon with Tropical Juices. The pearl is yours to keep! $17 (Can get without the pearl for less)

Nautilus - Barbancourt Pango Rhum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Combier Creme de Peche de Vigne Liqueur, Tropical Juices and Falernum.
Served in a souveneir Nautilus for $55; without Nautilus for $29

Uh-Oa! - Myers's Original Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, orange, passion fruit, guava, pineapple, and grapefruit juices, Falernum, Cinnamon, and fresh lime juice.
Served in a souveneir Tiki Bowl for $40; without bowl for $20 Recommended for two or more guests.

HippopotoMai-Tai - Coruba Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Orange Curacao, Orgeat (almond), organic agave nectar, and fresh lime juice.
Served in a souveneir Tiki Glass for $21; without glass for $11

Krakatoa Punch - Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Pyrat XO Reserve Rum, Orgeat (almond), Sam's Gorilla Grog, and Hibiscus Grenadine.
Served in a souveneir Tiki Mug for $23; without mug for $12

Shrunken Zombie Head - Gosling's 15! Black Seal Rum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Bacardi 8 yr Rum, tropical juices, Falernum, and cinnamon.
Served in a souveneir Shrunken Head for $25; without mug for $11
Thank you so much for this. I'll be making my plans soon. This is really good information. Again thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter