best disney world breakfast?

We love O'hana. Of course since we are huge Lilo & Stitch fans that seals it for us but we also love that the breakfast is served family style, which means no standing in a buffet line. We also love the POG juice.

Fresh in the Dolphin hotel is our favorite! It's a buffet with make your own omelets, fresh squeezed juices, etc.. lots of good stuff, and also things you won't find at most other buffets! We love it... worth a try!

Tusker House breakfast had a wonderful selection, and it was clean. We went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast and I was disappointed how sticky the floors were and how greasy the table seemed to be. Tusker House was organized very well and the characters were the classics! :thumbsup2

Kona--love the Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes :worship::worship:
Boma is also very good-lots of choices(very tasty too), and they have carved meat :thumbsup2

Not sure if OP is asking for the best food in a non-character restaurant, or the best food in a character restaurant, so I'll answer both ways. :)

Non-character breakfast -- Kona at Poly has real coffee and tonga toast (banana stuffed french toast). Boma at AKL has great special juice and very good selection of food.

Character breakfast -- food is better at the non-character restaurants, by the way, but if you want the characters then the Crystal Palace is very good and we are trying 1900 PF next trip which is also supposed to be very good.

Our breakfast votes are for Cape May for the breakfast buffet (and characters) and KONA for the table service. DW must have her Tonga Toast at Kona and I must have the french toast and Kona coffee.

Tie for Akerhaus and Kona Cafe!!!

We usually go for "brunch" at Akerhaus - we time it so we get the breakfast and then they start to put the lunch offerings out - and we get a taste of that as well.

But Kona is so good, too.

Two different experiences.

Kona for sure! We :lovestruc Tonga Toast!! This past trip we also had a great breakfast at Cape May Cafe. We had a late seating and it was fabulous! Hardly anyone there, but food was hot and plentiful. With only about 4-5 tables, they put out a huge fresh batch of scrambled eggs. (best we saw all week). Also, the characters were great, each came by about 4 times, and spent lots of time with our son!

Although it doesn't need it, I'll give Kona another vote!!!! The Macadamia Nut Pancakes are TO. DIE. FOR.! Also loved all of the sides that came with it-good quality, cooked properly, etc. If/when you go there, you also need to try their specialty juice-lilikoi juice. Sooo tasty . . . man, I am making myself hungry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter