Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Family Chocolate cupcakes - married couple with school aged child - doing a mix of kid and adult things - vlogs from the past 2 years plus a new set of 2016 vlogs coming up :)

@Stefy I just subscribed to your channel!

I have a channel with my sister, our first series of vlogs are up from our trip in January 2016 which was a two and a half week trip with a rundisney weekend! I also have vlogs from Disneyland Paris on there and will be starting a new series covering our fall 2016 trip shortly. Our channel is doublethedisney if you fancy checking it out! I am so addicted to Disney vlogs now it's ridiculous!

https://www.youtube.com/c/doublethedisney

Anyone know of a really good Disney Vlog to follow on YouTube? I've been trying to find one.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this one yet, but Spokesmayne is pretty good. Not only does he do Disney Vlogs, but he covers Universal as well, and he is an amazing singer. If you look up Disney World Rap on youtube, he is the guy that sings that.

TheTimTracker is my favourite channel, I watch their daily vlogs every morning before work.

KrispySmore - They have really cool WDW videos, I walked past them once, I wanted to say hi but for some reason I didn't.

AJRuck - Great Disney and General Travel vlogs

BabyBeazle - She vlogging her time doing the Cultural representative program and they're pretty cool

PixelsAndPixieDust - She made vlogs during her DCP from NZ, doesn't really make Disney videos anymore but the past ones are still fun to watch!

There are loads of Disney vloggers that I watch but these are the ones I watch the most x
Love Pixels and Pixie Dust!

My Faves are Tim Tracker, Krispy Smore, also I found See Ya real soon annoying but they grew on me.

My favorite vlog is Ears2You. I really enjoy the music they use, they are well edited and you can feel their enthusiasm for the parks. The Disney Double Dose gal cracks me up, she makes the best faces. We're working our way through the TimTracker videos (aka the Evolution of Tim's Facial Hair) and we also always catch the Bookish Princess's WDW videos.

My top 3 in no particular order- Gillian at Home, Happiest Vlogs on Earth, and Disney for 2. If any of you vloggers are reading this thank you for making my winter treadmill running bearable! All 3 mentioned are currently uploading new recent trip videos as well.

DisUnplugged featuring Craig & Kylie
DisUnplugged featuring Oliver, Steve and/or Rhino
Michael Kay
Ellie Steadman
Magic with Mac
See Ya Reel Soon

My husband and I watch Tim and Jenn from TheTimTracker every day. Not all of their videos are of Disney, but a TON are - they've been vlogging for years and years. Beware, you may get hooked and just watch all of their other videos, too, like of their day-to-day. They are informative and super funny.

Also, Ears2You. They are actually friends of Tim and Jenn, too.

See Ya Reel Soon was my absolute favorite - I actually haven't watched the last few episodes because I'm afraid I'm going to be too sad :-( They just reminded me a lot of me and my husband, and it was nice to watch a Disney couple in the same life phase as us. Can anyone tell me if their last few videos are worth watching? Should I woman up and just watch?

One I recently discovered and liked is TylerTravelsTV (I found through his wife's beauty channel, JAMBeauty89 I think) and they are also a childless married couple in their 20s. They don't have too many Disney videos yet, but I like the ones they have. Another one that is a family with young kids is the NeverlandFamily - I don't subscribe but I watch occasionally.

Getting back into Tom and Sophie and I also like TimTracker, though I don't watch all of his videos.

We just recently discovered Tim Tracker vlog. Very easy to watch because they do a great job with smooth cuts, edits, and videography. This week we watched part of their trip to Blue Spring state park, and now DW and want to go there and see the wildlife.

Right now I'm watching a couple of lifestyle vloggers who also do Disney

Gillianathome (single but her current Disney vlogs are with her boyfriend) also does misc weekend vlogs from home in Canada

Beingmommywithstyle (family with two young girls, her current vlogs are from a land/sea Trip as part of Disney's Social Media Moms Conference)also does mommy blogs, DITL, decor/lifestyle

Krispysmore (English couple former CM's they are finishing up thier 2016 annual WDW trip vlogs, they also do DLP a couple times a year) also does some healthy living, DITL and QandA vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter