Best Disney Tour

thesmiths

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

Anyone gone on a Backstage tour of disney (Keys to the Kingdom tour, Backstage at Epcot, etc.)? We are interested in signing up for one, but there are so many we're overwhelmed... We want to ooh and aah at the Magic behind all the magic. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :D

I've done Keys to the Kingdom and Undiscovered Future World. Both were very entertaining.

If you are looking at one of the half day tours (instead of the whole day Backstage Magic) I think KTK is probably one of the best... you get lunch and get to go down to the utilidors :)

I'm sending my DH to Dive Quest when we're there! He is very excited. Are you a certified diver? Everything I read says it's a top notch tour/experience.
JuJu

Haven't done any of these three tour but hear good reviews here on them so are scheduled for them for Dec
Back Stage Safari, Magic Behind the Steam Trains and Dolphins in Depth. Hope they are as good as everyone says!

We've done Hidden Treasures, Backstage Magic, and the Family Magic Tour.

They are all great - if you have a whole day, defintely do Backstage Magic (best of all, it includes admission during the tour and lunch). It is expensive, but well worth it.

If you have kids, the Family Magic Tour is a hoot.

If you're anything like many of us, you're gonna have a tough time picking which tour to take! :D

We haven't participated in any we didn't like....in fact each one gets better and better!
Good luck making your decision. LOL

What exactly is the family magic tour?We have a 10 year gap in our children and are always looking for things both would enjoy--well that's why we are doing Disney again this year.Family fun for all.:Pinkbounc

We also would vote for Backstage Magic if you can afford the time and price. We just did this in October and loved it. We have also enjoyed Keys to the Kingdom, Undiscovered Futureworld in Epcot, the Holiday tour that takes place after Thanksgiving, and an animation tour that was at MGM that is no longer given. We think we will try the steam train tour in October when we go back this year.

You can do a search on "family magic tour" and get many reviews, including mine. It is great fun for young children (under 10) and parents who are willing to PLAY. Older kids would be less enthused unless they were helping a younger child get into the fun of it. There is a lot of "let's pretend" involved. I enjoyed it with my kids then aged 6 and 8 but more formal people would probably not like creeping up behind Captain Hook and yelling "You old codfish!" at him in front of hundreds of strangers, for example...LOL :jester:

Wild by Design (Mar 03) in AK was wonderful!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Aubrey
but more formal people would probably not like creeping up behind Captain Hook and yelling "You old codfish!" at him in front of hundreds of strangers, for example...LOL :jester:

We loved it and had the same thoughts you did (we were with a 6, 10 & 11 yo). It was just us (party of 7) and a Mother/daughter that I was sure signed up for the wrong tour. They were in their late 60's and 30's respectively. I felt bad the CM didn't clue them in once I saw how this tour went. They were not fans of skipping or crawling:p

Well, we loved it. Sorry they don't have different versions, we would do it again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter