Best Disney Ap for IPhone?

TheWorld101

Mouseketeer
Im looking for an ap that can help guide me through the parks during the day, and will help create a touring plan. Any recommendations for iPhone?

Lines!!!!! It's from the Touring Plans people (sign up with Touring Plans, get the amazing Lines app) For each ride it gives you the posted wait time, expected wait time (which were generally spot-on) and a blurb about whether to ride now or wait and what will be happening to wait times later in the day.

You can use their touring plans or make your own customized ones. You can check off items as you go if you like.

I've used lines on two trips to WDW (and 4 trips to DL)- it's always been very accurate for wait times/etc. I love the website, too, since you can create personalized touring plans

I use both My Disney Experience (to manage FP+, etc) and Lines. I feel Lines has more accurate wait times since it's user input versus what Disney posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter