Best Dining Plan Non-signature use for 1 Table service Credit

amyngary

Mouseketeer
I have the Deluxe dining pan for the first night of my Solo trip (this weekend). I plan to use 2 of the meal credits for a California Grill dinner. I'm having trouble deciding how to use my 3rd dining credit. What is the best use of one Deluxe dining credit? I'll be staying at Boardwalk and want to check out Disney Springs this trip if that helps.

I would consider booking the Bon Voyage breakfast at the Boardwalk - it's a seated, character breakfast and one of the best character meals on property, IMHO.

If you are heading to Disney Springs Morimota was really good. Also Homecoming by Art Smith is on top of my list. If you can do the Sat/Sun brunch you can't go wrong!!!

Hollywood and vine fantasmic package or tusker house ROL package are both around $65. best value on the DDP.

I would consider booking the Bon Voyage breakfast at the Boardwalk - it's a seated, character breakfast and one of the best character meals on property, IMHO.

That is a great breakfast; I did it in July with my kids. Since this is a solo trip, I am looking for something different.

Has anyone been to Ale & Compass for dinner? I've been for breakfast and it was stellar. Also, does anyone know if we get to order an alcoholic drink if we go to breakfast on the Deluxe plan? I love the bloody mary at A&C.

A bit out of the way, but Sanaa is easily the best 1 credit table service restaurant on property.

Restaurant Marrakesh in Morrocco or Spice Road if you like that type of food.
Chef de France is another option.
Haven't been to Homecomin, but it doesn't look like its on the DDP.
Morimoto is 2 credits.
Raglan Road has good food (not fancy) and is a lot of fun.
Would agree with a pp that Sanaa is a great choice if you can get there easily.

Pretty sure Morimoto is 2 credits.

I think lunch is 1 credit? Unless that changed.

Restaurant Marrakesh in Morrocco or Spice Road if you like that type of food.
Chef de France is another option.
Haven't been to Homecomin, but it doesn't look like its on the DDP.
Morimoto is 2 credits.
Raglan Road has good food (not fancy) and is a lot of fun.
Would agree with a pp that Sanaa is a great choice if you can get there easily.

Homecomin' is on the DDP, 1 credit.

I'd also recommend Raglan Road. It's always one of the best meals on our trips.

Thanks, the first site I looked at didn't list Homecomin on the DDP. I did find it listed on the DDP on another site.

Do you have any suggestions on what to order at Tagkan Road? My sister is going there for supper tomorrow and I’ve never been. Thanks!

Do you have any suggestions on what to order at Tagkan Road? My sister is going there for supper tomorrow and I’ve never been. Thanks!

If the pork chop is on the menu I'd highly recommend it. I don't think you can really go wrong with anything on the menu, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter