Best Dining in MK

ParksPixar&Pizza

Mouseketeer
I am planning a return trip and would love to hear some good places to eat, CS and TS. We usually take the monorail to one of the resorts to eat there, so besides getting a snack in the park, we haven't really DINED in except for The Plaza years ago. I love to eat, huge foodie!

There really isn't a foodie option in MK.

Be Our Guest dinner is all about the theming. Skipper Canteen is the closest thing to a TS "foodie" option in park.

There is good QS, but don't expect too much of it. Still QS. Columbia Harbour House is quite good for what it is.

There really isn't a foodie option in MK.

Be Our Guest dinner is all about the theming. Skipper Canteen is the closest thing to a TS "foodie" option in park.

There is good QS, but don't expect too much of it. Still QS. Columbia Harbour House is quite good for what it is.

Oh I completely understand this isn't dining in the World Showcase. I guess I am just looking for food that isn't absolutely horrible.

We enjoyed Skipper's Canteen but from what I understand they have changed the menu to a more non-adventurous once since we were there in March. I also enjoyed Pecos Bills for QS, nothing fantastic but not bad.

We always, always, always eat at Columbia Harbor House for quick service. It's our favorite in MK. This year on our second MK day, we had lunch at Casey's Corner and were pleasantly surprised! DH and I don't really love hot dogs, but we liked the hot dogs at Casey's Corner. Also, good service: DD spilled her chocolate milk and when they cleaned it up, the brought her some new milk AND cotton candy. Very nice!

We don't love BOG for a lot of reasons, but admittedly have never had the TS dinner.

Our best recent TS meal in MK was dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. I have no complaints - everything was delicious - but if you're not looking for "down home" Thanksgiving fare, then it's not your place.

We always, always, always eat at Columbia Harbor House for quick service. It's our favorite in MK. This year on our second MK day, we had lunch at Casey's Corner and were pleasantly surprised! DH and I don't really love hot dogs, but we liked the hot dogs at Casey's Corner. Also, good service: DD spilled her chocolate milk and when they cleaned it up, the brought her some new milk AND cotton candy. Very nice!

We don't love BOG for a lot of reasons, but admittedly have never had the TS dinner.

Our best recent TS meal in MK was dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. I have no complaints - everything was delicious - but if you're not looking for "down home" Thanksgiving fare, then it's not your place.

Thank you! I did want to try Columbia Harbour House, I love fried seafood and lobster rolls, I read it got really solid reviews. Have you not had good reviews at BOG?

We enjoyed Skipper's Canteen but from what I understand they have changed the menu to a more non-adventurous once since we were there in March. I also enjoyed Pecos Bills for QS, nothing fantastic but not bad.

The old menu at Skipper's Canteen looked so good, that makes me sad.

QS: 1 - Be Our Guest lunch, 2 - Columbia Harbor House

TS - Best bet is probably Crystal Palace, but that's not saying a whole lot. It's a nice buffet. Maybe Be Our Guest dinner (we've only done lunch), but I don't have direct experience.

Dan

For table service BOG is a stand out! The theming and food are both so incredible!

At MK there are a ton of snack options... Ie Gaston's Tavern and he Cinnamon roll, Casey's Corner has great hot dogs & we always seem to have eaten at Pecos Bill in the pass but that is definitely not a stand out. We haven't been since the change so I can't really speak to it anymore!

Got to admit, the only places I have ate in MK are BOG for lunch, Casey's, and LTT. Trying the skipper canteen next trip.

We've had Crystal Palace, BOG, and LTT. We really enjoyed them, but LTT is the only one that we probably wouldn't repeat.

I wanted to try Sleepy Hallow and Pinocchio Haus QS, but we didn't have a chance.

You'll hear mixed reviews on BOG dinner. I think it's overhyped. It is not fine dining in terms of the food.

I have enjoyed both lunch and dinner at BOG, but I preferred lunch (which is QS, but you need to make ADRs for it). My family also really enjoys LTT for dinner.

BoG is solid food; but absolutely not what I would call fine dining. The theming however makes this place; I haven't tried the new Skipper Canteen yet but of all the places BoG is my pick for best TS at MK.

QS wise, Columbia Harbour House is really good. Healthier than most to boot too. I have a guilty pleasure of Cosmic Rays, but I think it's 95% nostalgia for me.
If you keep expectations in check everywhere is serviceable. The only establishment I will avoid at MK is Tony's; anywhere else you're good to go.

We like breakfast at CP. Lunch CS -CHH. Lunch TS -LTT. Dinner TS either BOG or Tony's.

I like lunch at BOG because I love the strawberry cupcake LOL! I like LTT lunch for same reason except it's the ooey gooey toffee cake! Did not like LTT dinner

I love lunch at BOG! It is my favorite restaurant in all of WDW, I love the food and the ambiance of the restaurant. I've never tried dinner there, the menu doesn't appeal to me or my family, but maybe some day... I really like the roast beef and turkey sandwiches and of course, the strawberry cupcake!

My entire family loves LTT, my husband especially (he's not an adventurous eater at all). We really love dinner, but lunch is amazing, too, and cheaper. The Colony Salad was delicious, and left room for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake, which was even more amazing than I imagined!

Pinocchio Village Haus is hit or miss for me. I like their newer flatbread pizzas, usually. The caprese flatbread is tasty, but I did not like the pepperoni flatbread, I actually threw most of it away.

CHH - I enjoyed the broccoli chicken salad on the KTTK tour, but my family loves pizza so I haven't been back there yet.

Tony's - tried this for the first time this summer and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The pizzas were good, but none of us liked the bread service before the meal.

QS: 1 - Be Our Guest lunch, 2 - Columbia Harbor House

TS - Best bet is probably Crystal Palace, but that's not saying a whole lot. It's a nice buffet. Maybe Be Our Guest dinner (we've only done lunch), but I don't have direct experience.

Dan

I actually read good things about Crystal Palace on Disney Food Blog, but I think buffets are very hit or miss. Thanks for your suggestions!

For table service BOG is a stand out! The theming and food are both so incredible!

At MK there are a ton of snack options... Ie Gaston's Tavern and he Cinnamon roll, Casey's Corner has great hot dogs & we always seem to have eaten at Pecos Bill in the pass but that is definitely not a stand out. We haven't been since the change so I can't really speak to it anymore!

Definitely, snacks are abundant. You can probably make a meal just out of turkey legs, mickey bars, and mickey pretzels! If only ADRs for BOG weren't so hard to get, ugh. Casey's Corners always seems like a very solid option for typical theme park fare. Thanks!

We enjoy Be Our Guest for dinner and also Tony's. I know a lot of people will probably disagree with Tony's but we have always had great experiences there. Liberty tree is also a good choice for table service. Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bill is where we like to eat for quick service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter