Best Desserts Poll

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
What is the Best Dessert in all of World Showcase?

What is the Best Dessert in any Resort restaurant?

What is the Best Dessert at MK, AK, and/or MGM?

We've only been to WDW once before, last year, so my opinions are based on limited experience.

I'd say my favorite dessert in WS was the cheesecake in France.

The only resort restaurant we ate at was Chef Mickey's but I don't recall a particular dessert standout.

From the other parks I'd say the Mickey ice cream bar has fond memories.

I'm interested in hearing more favorites as sweets are my weakness! I can't wait to work my way through WDW on another sugar high!

We're not really dessert eaters, so pineapple spears with caramel sauce at 'Ohana gets my vote.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

I think the cheescake in France is one of the best that I have ever had. I am looking forward to one in a few weeks.

For desserts, I like the cookie sandwich they make at Sleepy Hollow in MK. Two warm nestle tollhouse chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream in trhe middle. I have to get one once a trip.

Starring Rolls bakery at MGM has pretty good stuff too.

What is the Best Dessert in all of World Showcase? Le Cellier (cream brulee)

What is the Best Dessert in any Resort restaurant? Zebra Domes AKL

What is the Best Dessert at MK, AK, and/or MGM? Smores from 50s Prime Time Cafe

Epcot - Creme Brulee at the Fountainview (while watching the fountain show).

MK - Dolewhip (I want one so bad I'm ready to hop on a plane now!)

MGM - I have a hard time finding anything i like to eat at MGM. We haven't visited the better restaurants there. Guess I need to.

EPCOT - the liquid chocolate cake at le Bistro
FWL - I totaly forget what I had but It was the best meal ever at Artist Point (this is quite funny cus for the longest time I wouldn't go back cus my meal "sucked" that was due to the fact that I was very ill and didn't really have an appetite)

I have to say, however, there is something special about mickey ears in the park

Rose and Crown trifle

tie dye cheesecake at Pop Century (haven't tried many places though)

Smores at 50s Prime Time in MGM

In World Showcase: Funnel Cake with Cherry topping outside of the American Adventure.

At a Resort: Another vote for Zebra Domes at AKL.

Other Park: The S'mores at 50's prime time.

Great question!

The only one that I can definitively weigh in on is the best dessert at a park and that would have to be the ice cream cookie sandwich from the Main Street Bakery in MK. Two big Nestle chocolate chip cookies with two big scoops of vanilla bean ice cream - simple, yet spectacular! Now I'm hungry... ;)

Best Dessert in the World Showcase?
Ok, it's not in the world showcase but it is at the Coral Reef...the Chocolate Wave.

Best Resort Dessert?
Twinkie Tiramisu at Pop Century

Best Dessert at MK, AK and/or MGM?
Butterscotch Creme Brulee at Tony's (MK)
Red Velvet Cake at Hollywood & Vine (MGM)

WS- I once had this strawberry mousse ladybug in the sit down restaurant at Italy... BEST EVER!

MK- Dolewhip...YUM!

Oh what a fun topic - I'm actually hungry right now.

I can't decide on a WS fave - for some reason I'm drawing a blank.
Probably my answer is anything at the pastry shop in France.

Resort - my favorite is the Artist Ponite Berry Cobbler. Second favorite is an exploding chocolate lava cake (don't know the exact name) at Kona Cafe. Third is the No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream.

Favorite dessert at parks - hmmmm. At the confectionery on Main Street there is this delicious peanut butter cup - with oatmel, chocolate and peanut butter - yummmmy.

PamNC

I did add my favs before but...
the most FUN dessert would definatly be the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream, you must have at least 4 people to do this, they make the biggest deal out of it and the entire place gets involved, so much fun, so many memories, so have to do it again!

The tiramisu at Alfredo's

The Kona chocolate souffle at V and A's

The grapefruit cake at Brown Derby (MGM)

I have two First is the Apple crisp with Vanilla bean Ice cream at the LTT in Mk and the second is Banana Caramel Creme Brulee at the Kona Cafe. They are both delicious.
Kim

Desserts of yesteryear....

They removed two things from the menu when they changed chefs at the LTT:
Those awesome little buns and the apple butter
and
the grilled pound cake with caramel sauce...mmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter