Best Desserts at Universal?

Blue32

DIS Veteran
Could you name the must try desserts at the Universal Resort, including the parks, Citywalk and hotels? My sweet tooth thanks you.... :lovestruc

Since I see little one's in your pic, I would say try the kids sushi at Mythos. It is just rice crispy treat but was real cute and lots of little pieces so easy to share.

How about the Kitchen Sink cake at The Kitchen at The Hard Rock?

"The Kitchen Sink Cake... is “a 3 pound slice of cake with seven layers of heaven including – brownies, peanut butter crunch, chocolate chunk cookies, cheesecake, pecan pie, devil’s food cake, vanilla chiffon cake, all covered in chocolate butter cream frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and heath bar crunch; served with vanilla bean ice cream.”

Pink Doh-nut sundae over in the Simpsons area at the Studios
Butter Beer ice cream at Diagon Alley

I love the Banana Gooey Cake at Mythos. Also, Cowfish has some delicious milkshakes (some adult and some regular). I had the non-alcoholic Gimme Some S'mores. Super rich but I loved it! My boyfriend had the Elvis one (can't remember the name) but it had cruzan rum, banana liquer, peanut butter cups, etc. It was delicious and you couldn't taste the alcohol. Those are some of my current favorites :) Enjoy!

How about the Kitchen Sink cake at The Kitchen at The Hard Rock?

"The Kitchen Sink Cake... is “a 3 pound slice of cake with seven layers of heaven including – brownies, peanut butter crunch, chocolate chunk cookies, cheesecake, pecan pie, devil’s food cake, vanilla chiffon cake, all covered in chocolate butter cream frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and heath bar crunch; served with vanilla bean ice cream.”

OMG! I looked up a photos of this and I have to get one of those when we go next month! No way we'd be able to finish it at the table, but hopefully we'd be able to take it back to the room and work on it over the next couple of days. :cake:

Emeril's Banana Cream Pie - without a doubt best dessert I've had at Universal

Bubba Gump's chocolate chip cookie sundae. Perfect for 2 to share. Also our group loved the bread pudding there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter