Best Deal for Discounted Tickets

I did my due diligence with way.com. Way.com requires you to enter a "reservation date" for your tickets. Disney does not. I started an on-line chat at way.com by asking if the Disneyland tickets were brand new or partially used. They replied and stated they were brand new. I then asked why I needed to specify a reservation date for a new ticket. I received a reply stating that "you need to specify when you plan to use the tickets." When I replied that I understood that I need to specify when I plan to use the tickets, I repeated the question: "Why do I need to specify when I plan on using a brand new ticket?" After that I received no reply after multiple attempts at a response. Needless to say, I now have my doubts about Way.com. If I specify a reservation date for a 2-day ticket and decide to use the ticket at a later time, the ticket may be invalid if they're selling partially used tickets.

You also have to enter date on Orbitz, expedia, cheaptickets, and travelocity. Those ticks are valid. Many on this board have used way.com successfully. So far they're the best I've found that I qualify for so I'll likely buy from them.

Raise has a code good for 3% off today it works on target gift cards 3RAISE one time only I was able to get cards this morning for 6.6% plus3% for the code

I just bought 3 Four Day Park Tickets (1 Park per day) from lmtclub.com. The total cost was 684.00, almost $100 less than Disney. I got the e-vouchers in email today (48 hours after buying). They are legitimate vouchers you bring to the turnstile and they included the one magic morning. They are good until 2017 with the same 13 days after first use rule.

You can get a free membership there by poking around for coupons.

The website wants you to pick a date you are going and it only goes to July 15th. I selected June 26th even though I am going in August. It worked and they are not specific date entry tickets.

Best deal out there. Beat both Ares and Way

Thanks for the feedback. So I understand that if I purchase from way.com I will get an email where I can print vouchers that I can take right to the gate. However, will I have any delays at the gate? I believe they'll need to exchange the vouchers for tickets and I want to be one of the first in the park at RD.
I just purchased my DL PH's from way.com & it says on the ticket to take straight to the entrance gate & enter, no need to stop at the ticket booth.

I did some checking on this and it is a targeted offer, meaning it is not available to every cardholder or on every card. It applies to in-store purchases only and some comments have stated it does not apply for the purchase of gift cards. Do Target and Walmart even sell Disney gift cards in-store?

Both Target and Walmart sell Disney gift cards here in WA state, and so do most of our grocery stores do too, in a big gift card display. I have been buying 25 and 50 dollar cards and slowly saving up our spending money for our next trip. We're up to 450.00 or so!

Just a note about Way.com. I have used them several times. You print out your ticket which has a bar code and you go to the turnstile and exchange the ticket for the actual fastpass small ticket. They are brand new tickets, never been used. Also last year we purchased our tickets and plugged the dates we were going to use them and then we decided to cancel that trip and wait a couple months to use them. I notified Way.com and asked if that would be ok and they said the tickets are valid through the end of the year so use them whenever. They worked just fine. Your dates that you select when purchasing are nowhere printed on the tickets so no worries. As long as they continue with their low prices I will continue to use them. Also there are no hidden fees.

I just bought 3 Four Day Park Tickets (1 Park per day) from lmtclub.com. The total cost was 684.00, almost $100 less than Disney. I got the e-vouchers in email today (48 hours after buying). They are legitimate vouchers you bring to the turnstile and they included the one magic morning. They are good until 2017 with the same 13 days after first use rule.

You can get a free membership there by poking around for coupons.

The website wants you to pick a date you are going and it only goes to July 15th. I selected June 26th even though I am going in August. It worked and they are not specific date entry tickets.

Best deal out there. Beat both Ares and Way

Thanks for posting this, I've been planning on buying my tickets through LMT. Just to confirm, you received a voucher that you take directly to the gate (with a barcode) not a voucher that has to be exchanged at the ticket booth? And, it is really valid until 2017, not 2016? TIA!

OK - After reading the following warning from Touring Plans,

Where Not to Buy Disneyland Tickets
In addition to the many authorized sellers of Disney admissions, a number of bricks-and-mortar sellers exist. They buy unused days on legitimately purchased passes, then resell them as if they were newly issued.

These resellers are easy to identify: They insist that you specify exactly which dates you plan to use the ticket. They know, of course, how many days are left on the pass and when it expires. If you tell them you plan to use it tomorrow and the next two days, they'll sell you a ticket that has three days remaining and expires in three days.

Naturally, because they don't tell you this, you assume the usual 14-day expiration period from the date of first use. In the case of your tickets, however, the original purchaser triggered the 14-day expiration period. If you decide to skip a day instead of using the pass on the next three consecutive days, you'll discover to your chagrin that it has expired.

I did my due diligence with way.com. Way.com requires you to enter a "reservation date" for your tickets. Disney does not. I started an on-line chat at way.com by asking if the Disneyland tickets were brand new or partially used. They replied and stated they were brand new. I then asked why I needed to specify a reservation date for a new ticket. I received a reply stating that "you need to specify when you plan to use the tickets." When I replied that I understood that I need to specify when I plan to use the tickets, I repeated the question: "Why do I need to specify when I plan on using a brand new ticket?" After that I received no reply after multiple attempts at a response. Needless to say, I now have my doubts about Way.com. If I specify a reservation date for a 2-day ticket and decide to use the ticket at a later time, the ticket may be invalid if they're selling partially used tickets.

Wondering if anyone else has purchased from way.com with a similar experience.

I wonder how that would affect a 5 day park hopper since that is the most days you can purchase now. This is interesting information though. You just never know when something can happen to postpone a trip. It would be horrible to spend all that money and have the tickets be invalid if you had to postpone.

OK - After reading the following warning from Touring Plans,

Where Not to Buy Disneyland Tickets
In addition to the many authorized sellers of Disney admissions, a number of bricks-and-mortar sellers exist. They buy unused days on legitimately purchased passes, then resell them as if they were newly issued.

These resellers are easy to identify: They insist that you specify exactly which dates you plan to use the ticket. They know, of course, how many days are left on the pass and when it expires. If you tell them you plan to use it tomorrow and the next two days, they'll sell you a ticket that has three days remaining and expires in three days.

Naturally, because they don't tell you this, you assume the usual 14-day expiration period from the date of first use. In the case of your tickets, however, the original purchaser triggered the 14-day expiration period. If you decide to skip a day instead of using the pass on the next three consecutive days, you'll discover to your chagrin that it has expired.

Wondering if anyone else has purchased from way.com with a similar experience.

Jeff, I have used way.com successfully in the past. As a web product manager I have a feeling that during checkout they collect dates because some of the products they are selling require they do that (tickets to shows, for example). They may not have prioritized the development of a checkout process that does not require dates so they just collect it for everyone. That's just my opinion though.

I wonder how that would affect a 5 day park hopper since that is the most days you can purchase now. This is interesting information though. You just never know when something can happen to postpone a trip. It would be horrible to spend all that money and have the tickets be invalid if you had to postpone.

Disney now requires that a photo be attached to each multi-day ticket, so if you purchase ANY partially used ticket, it will be invalid whether you use it the next day or two weeks from purchase. Only the person whose photo is attached can use the ticket.

I purchase a local high school fundraiser Great American Savings Pass Card every year for $25. It includes many, many discounts including Disneyland Tickets. It is a discount of 10%. If you ever have the chance to purchase one of these cards it is well worth it too you and will support a good cause.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 14
We will go to Disneyland for 3 days; we prefer park hoppers.

We live in Ontario Canada - CAA (affiliated to AAA) in western Canada (not Ontario) see Disneyland tickets - but at ZERO discount.

I have read this thread- what are the best web sites or local retail establishments in Anaheim that can give the best discounts. I do not know much about many of these web sites.

Thanks for posting this, I've been planning on buying my tickets through LMT. Just to confirm, you received a voucher that you take directly to the gate (with a barcode) not a voucher that has to be exchanged at the ticket booth? And, it is really valid until 2017, not 2016? TIA!
I purchased tickets from LMT last summer. I took the printed to tickets to the gate and received the park tickets no problem.

I must be blind...I don't see Disney tix for sale on the LMT website! Any help much appreciated!

I must be blind...I don't see Disney tix for sale on the LMT website! Any help much appreciated!
They are on the LMT club site, which you need a membership for. Free membership codes are usually on coupon sites like retailmenot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter