• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best day for Rainforest Room?

Rainforest room is not included with spa services. It is its own, separate, service.

SW
I thought that in the past if you got a massage for example you had access to the rainforest that day? Was that never the case?

How much is a daily pass and how can I sign up for one?

I'm just off the Fantasy 4 days ago. I forgot what they said the daily pass costs (I feel like I remember $29 but not sure), however, you can only get them for port days. They don't sell day passes for sea days.

Last edited:

How much is a daily pass and how can I sign up for one?

Unless this has changed again, its 34 dollars if you buy them in advance per person per day. Each ship seems to have their own rules on when they can sell them for the single day passes on the ship. I always buy the day passes in advance because I never know what the rule is going to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter