Best crowd calendar?

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/july-2022/
This shows the page with all the months, just choose the month you are interested in

thank you! Here's to hoping the 10th (get in at 3pm) through the 18th (leave at 2pm) of September 2022 time period stays pretty decent as predicted.

We went last year (9/8-9/13) and it felt much more crowded then they said it would be. Funny enough I think the historical crowds listed on touring plans aren't accurate because they show those dates as 1's from last year. We've been 5 times to WDW and I can promise not a single park was a 1 the entire time we were there. I'd guess on a few days they were 5-8. Not as bad as our worst trip choice (thanksgiving week 2018) but not near the low crowds we experienced in August 10-14 of 2014. That trip we literally were able to ride any ride we wanted non stop pretty much....to me that's a 1.

Question for you: I'm finding that Undercover and TP for the week we are going are showing exact opposites in crowd levels. How do you gauge what park to go to on any given day based on opposing info? Exp. We are going Aug 30-Sept 6 and TP is showing Sept 3 as a level 1 for EPCOT but Undercover is showing EPCOT as an 8 and the Worst park to go to. Of course, we planned our trip a year ago based on TP's predictions!! Sigh 🥺
I guess it might depend on if you're planning on getting food/drink from booths or quick service spots, or have a focus on rides more so than just walking the showcase where shops and pathways might be more crowded but ride wait times might not be much different, or even if you have ADRs, but as a general rule, I agree with others to try to avoid Epcot on Saturdays during festivals.

What sites do you guys use for crowd predictors? Free or paid ... Going for 3 days in Early march 4-6th sat-monday. animal kingdom, epcott and MK, no park hoppers, staying off sight. Have not made reservations yet but need to in next couple days.
Asssuming not MK on saturday ... MK dopes have an after hours event monday night ... does that make park busier during the day or less busy? P{lanning to get to parks each day before park open and will use genie plus.

What sites do you guys use for crowd predictors? Free or paid ... Going for 3 days in Early march 4-6th sat-monday. animal kingdom, epcott and MK, no park hoppers, staying off sight. Have not made reservations yet but need to in next couple days.
Asssuming not MK on saturday ... MK dopes have an after hours event monday night ... does that make park busier during the day or less busy? P{lanning to get to parks each day before park open and will use genie plus.

Early March will be busy, but not as bad as mid-March. After-hours events are much smaller than parties and should not impact what park to pick.

Disney offers a crowd calendar. They charge more for admission on days they predict will be busy.

You can also look at the annual pass block-out dates. They block-out the busiest dates.

Disney also limits attendance now using park reservations. The more parks that are available, the less busy.

All that said, MK seems to feel busier on a Monday and AK always seems the least busy, therefore I would do MK, Epcot and AK.

In the end, it really comes down to how you tour the parks. Start early have a have a plan for what you want to do will put you ahead of the wandering masses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter