Best Credit Card for a DVC Owner/FL Resident

I like my AMEX Blue Preferred for the 6% CB at Supermarkets (up to $6k in purchases annually) and Streaming.
Not sure about your family but mine easily exceeds the $6,000 limit, so what we do is switch to our Discover card in the quarter when Discover does 5% on groceries, then use the Blue Cash Preferred for groceries the other three quarters.

Not sure about your family but mine easily exceeds the $6,000 limit, so what we do is switch to our Discover card in the quarter when Discover does 5% on groceries, then use the Blue Cash Preferred for groceries the other three quarters.
Yeah, we exceed the $6k limit as well and do the exact same thing, but ours is the Freedom card in the quarter for 5% back on groceries.

Amex gold, 4x points restaurants and groceries higher yearly limit than Amex blue, believe it’s 25k year. Amazon prime signature card 5% back on Amazon, 2% gas. Pretty good combo imo.

Chase Freedom. Very few probably eat out more than my wife and me, and this card with no annual fee payed 3% at restaurants. Not kidding when I say I’m just short of $200 per month in rewards.
Yes, we eat & drink well.
U.S. Bank Altitude card gets you 4% back on restaurants all year (full disclosure, I’m an employee but get no incentives for referrals).

Here's a couple to research, both require some hoops to jump thru:

Costco membership gets you 4% on gas, 3% on travel and restaurants, 2% at Costco, 1% on all else - https://www.nerdwallet.com/card-det...star-rating&trk_pagetype&trk_sectionCategory#
The Costco Visa is a winner for us. No fee (other than Costco membership) and up to 4% back. My annual reward is direct deposited into my checking account. Another option is the Discover Card that is also free and gives 5% back on a rotation of categories (1% on everything else).

Best card hands down is the BofA Premium Rewards Visa. That is assuming that you have enough money with BofA or Merrill to qualify for Platinum Honors. It's 2.62% cash back on every purchase and 3.5% on travel and dining. If you have the Sapphire Reserve with no AF you might as well put the travel and dining on that and use the BofA for the general spend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter