• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best counter service meal to split (2 adult)

justplaingoofy

DIS Veteran
Lets hear it!!! :Pinkbounc

I was wondering where and what is the best value to split for counter service. I was thinking if we could split our counters we could get breakfast & lunch. Is there a great place that gives you alot? enough to split?

Flametree in Ak has a really good chicken meal. It comes w/ half a chicken and a side. It would easily feed two people. If it doesn't embarrase you to do this, at Pecos Bill's in MK, I ordered a double cheeseburger meal and an extra bun and made two hamburgers for two of my boys to split. The cm didn't bat an eye or charge me oop for the bun. I just warned my dh what I was going to do so if it embarrased him he could pretend he didn't know me. With the meal you get the burger, fries drink and peanutbutter brownie.

Tangerine Cafe-shwarma platter with the two meats (lamb and chicken?)

I'm not sure but I think Cosmic Rays has a chicken and rib combo. Surely that would feed 2 people. Maybe someone who has had it can give a little more info.

Yes Cosmic Rays has the chicken/rib combo with mashed potatoes and veggie (corn for us). My mom, DD6, and myself shared this last Sept. and it was plenty for us. My DD is s small eater though, chicken leg and a little potatoes and corn, and she's full. Not only is it a good value (only 1 CS) but it's very good :goodvibes . We've shared it even when not on the plan (lol). Maybe we'll see you there.

Enjoy!

Columbia Harbor gives you alot of chicken/fries (think long john silvers), certainly enough to share.

I'm interested to hear more as we may share CS meals to stretch our credits if they're big enough. I still think that we'll eat like crazy though since my entire family can really stuff ourselves when we're hungry.

justplaingoofy said:
Lets hear it!!! :Pinkbounc

I was wondering where and what is the best value to split for counter service. I was thinking if we could split our counters we could get breakfast & lunch. Is there a great place that gives you alot? enough to split?

The problem is with breakfast. Most of the combos don't really give you enough eggs to split and breakfast isn't really that expensive. There are lunches that are large enought to share but its easier to just pay cash for breakfast or eat breakfast in your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter