Best Counter Breakfast in Each Park

hershey2014

Mouseketeer
Im just curious where are the best counter breakfast at each park?
Just trying to get a game plan together in case we over sleep and dont have time to eat at our resort. TIA!

The only "real" breakfasts are at BoG in MK and Sunshine Seasons at EP. The bakery in France also has some savory "pastries" that could count for breakfast.

Other than that, you have the Starbucks locations at each park that have breakfast sandwiches and pastries, Starring Rolls at HS that has pastries, a couple different kiosk type places at AK that have pastries, Gastons in MK has a cinn roll, and Sleepy Hollow in MK has waffles/funnel cakes.

I think if you oversleep, it might be a better plan to grab a muffin/pastry at your resort and eat an early lunch (most counter service open at 11am). The lines for lunch can get very long, so this might be a good time saver.

I enjoyed Sunshine Seasons breakfast the best, though usually I would have breakfast at my hotel if I wanted a counter service option.

This is one area where I'd like to see Disney step up their game a bit. I'd enjoy hitting rides for an hour or so upon entering a park, then have a decent counter service breakfast, then have a late lunch. Wouldn't do it all the time, but it would be nice to have the option.

Thanks all. I didn't think there were that many options. My dad is going with us and he is diabetic so we have to make sure he eats breakfast 1st thing.

The only "real" breakfasts are at BoG in MK and Sunshine Seasons at EP. The bakery in France also has some savory "pastries" that could count for breakfast.

Other than that, you have the Starbucks locations at each park that have breakfast sandwiches and pastries, Starring Rolls at HS that has pastries, a couple different kiosk type places at AK that have pastries, Gastons in MK has a cinn roll, and Sleepy Hollow in MK has waffles/funnel cakes.[/QUOTE

Can we use the dining plan at Starbucks?

Gaston's in the MK has cinnamon rolls, but they are horrible. Very dry, even with all the icing on top.

Thanks all. I didn't think there were that many options. My dad is going with us and he is diabetic so we have to make sure he eats breakfast 1st thing.

Sunshine Seasons at Epcot will be your best bet at Epcot. Starbucks is probably your best choice at MK- they'll have breakfast sandwiches, so that's an option not loaded down with sugar. I'm no help at AK or DHS.

I know you can use your snack credits for the drinks and pastries, but you would probably have to use a QS credit for the sandwiches. It won't be a very good use of a credit, value wise, because the sandwiches are all around $5.

Hmmm, best/favorite QS eateries?
In our opinion . . .
Parks:
. . . EP: Sunshine Seasons
. . . MK: Columbia Harbour House (BoG a close second, for some people)
. . . AK: Flame Tree (good ribs)
. . . HS: Backlot Epress
. . . BB: Lottawatta Lodge
. . . TL:. Typhoon Tilly's
. . . DTD:Earl of Sandwich
Resorts:
. . . DEL: Capt Cook's at Poly
. . . MOD:Sassagoula Flatworks at POFQ
. . . VAL: Landscapes of Flavor at AoA
. . . DVC: Artist Pallette at SSR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter