Best cooler recommendations?

Blaze12

Is it time for our next visit yet??????
Can anyone recommend a good cooler, that actually keeps ice frozen??

I recently got one of those coleman extreme coolers. I filled it up on Friday morning, left it outside at out camp site (it was in the 90's) until Sunday morning. Put it in the hot parked car all day and when I unloaded Sunday night there was still lots of ice in there.

The people we were with had a regular igloo cooler and needed to get ice again each day and everything was a soggy mess.

Yeti coolers, hands down. They are pricey, but will keep ice for days. Very good investment.

I recently got one of those coleman extreme coolers. I filled it up on Friday morning, left it outside at out camp site (it was in the 90's) until Sunday morning. Put it in the hot parked car all day and when I unloaded Sunday night there was still lots of ice in there.

The people we were with had a regular igloo cooler and needed to get ice again each day and everything was a soggy mess.

Yes we have an extreme and it does hold ice for a long time. Also of course using block ice is better.

Yeti coolers, hands down. They are pricey, but will keep ice for days. Very good investment.

Not sure I would ever waste that much ice to buy one of those. Well maybe if I was actually in Tibet and looking for the Yeti I would think about it. :thumbsup2

I have two Coleman Extremes. I bought one 5 years ago and one last weekend for our 3 nights at the Fort. The older one held up much better. The newer model with wheels didn't do too well. I had to buy 2 bags of ice between the two coolers per day, mostly for the newer model. The newer model claimed to be a 5 day, but it isn't. Make sure, which ever you get, that it has an insulated top. My new one does not appear to. However for the $30 that I spent and the convienence of the wheels, I'm ok with it. Living in Florida, I'd never expect to not have to top off with fresh ice at least once per day.

Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter