Best city walk restaurants?

Peppeperoni

Mouseketeer
ive only done hard rock which is in many touristy places. I’ll be there next Friday night. What’s a good place to grab some food?

Hands down Vivo. We didn’t eat here until we had been to Universal several times and I so regret that now. We ate there a couple nights ago, our third time ever, and it might have been the best meal of my life. Prices for the quality of food is unparalleled. I don’t even like italian food, but I will never come to Orlando again without eating here.

Hands down Vivo. We didn’t eat here until we had been to Universal several times and I so regret that now. We ate there a couple nights ago, our third time ever, and it might have been the best meal of my life. Prices for the quality of food is unparalleled. I don’t even like italian food, but I will never come to Orlando again without eating here.
I’ll check out the menu! Always love Italian! Thank you!

Absolutely agree with Vivo! Excellent Italian food and good prices. Toothsome was better than I anticipated. Love Margaitaville atmosphere but the food is basic bar food.

Vivo has truly excellent Italian food, on par with any place you'd find in New York City, and their service is also excellent. I also enjoyed Cowfish. Red Oven Pizza Co is also very, very good.

We’ve been here all week. Everyone loved Breadbox for lunch quick service. COWFISH was excellent, Toothsome was very good. Having Vivo tonight for dinner!

Vivo is a must for us. My husband is very picky about Italian food and they are just great. Very reasonable prices too. I wish it was more than just a universal restaurant!

We did Antojitos once and liked it a lot, but it was very loud with the live music the night we went, so that's kind of put me off from returning. Fun atmosphere though.

We've tried cowfish and didn't think much of their food or service .. Basically we just (happily) go to Vivo every night.

VIVO! We selected this place to celebrate my Birthday last year! Mainly we picked it because our kids would have choices - since my youngest is a bit picky. I am SO glad we chose it....the service, atmosphere, and food were great!! I ended up selecting their Saffron Risotto and Prime Rib....O M G! Delicious...so much that both my husband and oldest agreed they should have selected that as their dish after they tried it!

Cowfish is fabulous!!

Margaritaville is excellent......especially sitting at the bar.......
They're my two favourites too.

Neither me or my wife enjoyed our meals at Toothsome. Both were very, very salty. Desserts are nice there though!

We tried Pat O'Brien's for the first time last week and we were impressed. The food was delicious and the piano entertainment was enjoyable. The restaurant opened at 4 and the piano player started at 5. I believe he said the "dueling pianos" started at 8. Since there were only 6 of us in the restaurant when he started at 5, he let us just yell out requests and he happily played them.

My favorite meal EVER was the Cacio Y Pepe at VIVO! My bosses took to a very nice restaurant in Richmond, VA that had it as a special and it wasn't even close!

12 days and counting and can't wait to go there! The "white" pizza appetizer is great, the Meatball appetizer is a meal in itself, and my wife loves the lasagna!

My favorite meal EVER was the Cacio Y Pepe at VIVO! My bosses took to a very nice restaurant in Richmond, VA that had it as a special and it wasn't even close!

12 days and counting and can't wait to go there! The "white" pizza appetizer is great, the Meatball appetizer is a meal in itself, and my wife loves the lasagna!
Viva la Vivo! They even have excellent gluten free pasta!

15 days for us!

I dream about Vivo’s lasagna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter