Best choices for 2TS signature restaurants?

Huff

DIS Veteran
I realize this is subjective. However, I have seen numerous bad reviews for Le Cellier and Narcoossee's. We've been to Jiko and while main entrees were excellent the rest of the meal, atmosphere, service was just ok.

Are there any of the 2TS restaurants that most would feel were excellent food, and overall experience?

Despite my impressions of Jiko being for the most part 180 degrees different from your assessment I'll play along:D.

2 TS credit experiences I think worthy on the stated criteria?

uhhhh Jiko's, LOL
Flying Fish
HBD
Boathouse

Ask me the same question after July 2018 and I'll give my thoughts on any of the new to me siggies we plan to eat at:).

Last edited:
On the regular DP I like the RoL package at Tiffins. The food is excellent and the package includes an appetizer. I've booked this for my next trip with no plans to even see RoL.

The food is definitely not upscale (albiet very kid friendly) but we enjoy the Hoop de Doo Revue. The show is good corny fun and the price includes AYCD beer and sangria.

Last edited:
HBD is good for your HS day, but it is noisy and not quite as nice as other signatures. I just do t like any other choices at HS.
I really want to try brunch at Cali Grill.

I really enjoyed are last meal at Narcoosees.

I really enjoy Artist Point.

My favorite all around favorite dining experience is California Grill. Food, service and atmosphere are all top notch. We like dinner around 7:00 with HEA around 9:00. We do dessert after the fireworks show.

HBD is good for your HS day, but it is noisy and not quite as nice as other signatures. I just do t like any other choices at HS.
I really want to try brunch at Cali Grill.

I really enjoyed are last meal at Narcoosees.

I really enjoy Artist Point.
The first time we went to HBD was for lunch as walk ins and I was struck by how peaceful and cool and plush the seats were. It was early July and we needed a time out from the heat. The next time was a dinner during the winter and yes the noise level was higher. Still the funny thing is when I watch you tube vids of other signatures almost all of them sound loud. The only exceptions I've noted so far is FF and Artist Point.

The first time we went to HBD was for lunch as walk ins and I was struck by how peaceful and cool and plush the seats were. It was early July and we needed a time out from the heat. The next time was a dinner during the winter and yes the noise level was higher. Still the funny thing is when I watch you tube vids of other signatures almost all of them sound loud. The only exceptions I've noted so far is FF and Artist Point.
Yes that is one of the issues I have with California Grill is that it is just so loud.

Cali Grill Brunch would be my #1

Le Cellier is a dark/somewhat cramped environment, but we have never had issues with the food (in my experience). That being said, as a signature in Epcot we are often happy to just get out of the heat and enjoy a nice meal.

We are doing the California Grill - Brunch at the Top on our September trip. At $80 per person with unlimited mimosas it's a pretty good use of two table credits!

Yachtman Steakhouse is out of this world. The steak is so tender you barely need a knife. The parker rolls with roasted garlic is out of this world.

We are doing the California Grill - Brunch at the Top on our September trip. At $80 per person with unlimited mimosas it's a pretty good use of two table credits!
Is brunch only on the weekend? Or, is it ever during the week? Friday’s....???

We are doing the California Grill Brunch during our August trip. How does it work with the DDP? What are you allowed from the menu?

We are doing the California Grill Brunch during our August trip. How does it work with the DDP? What are you allowed from the menu?
Part of the meal is buffet style: small plates
Everything else is served by the waitstaff such as bread, entree, coffee and dessert.
Signature cocktail (generally mimosa) is included but think you have to pay separately for a Bloody Mary.

So then you can still order an entree? And are you able to use your receipt to go back for the fireworks?

So then you can still order an entree? And are you able to use your receipt to go back for the fireworks?

You can order as many entrees as you want, as well as the buffet and mimosas. The only thing that costs more is the bloody mary bar. You should be able to come back for the fireworks, I would ask your waiter to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter