Best/Cheapest Way to get Disneyland Tickets??

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
Direct from Disney the 5 day Hopper is $370

Using GetAwayToday you can get a "5th Day free for the price of 4 Day" for $355 . OR they have a 5 Day Hopper for $355, both claim to include a $400 dollar worth of in park coupons.

If anyone has used GetAwayToday, are the coupons actually useful? AND if you do the 5th Day free for the price of 4 does that mean you can still add a 6th day for $15???

Mousesavers uses an agent called "aResTravel"

They offer 5 day hopper for $347. No coupon book.

Can you still add MaxPass to 3rd party tickets once you get to the gate? Or do i HAVE to buy them direct from Disneyland/Online to get the Maxpass add on.

Basically what's the best route to go?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

You need to make sure you are on lmtclub, then I believe you search attractions and then Anaheim. And yes, you add MaxPass at the gate.

Can’t beat LMT club. I’ve used them multiple times in the last few years and I’m just about to buy some more for an August visit.

When you get your tickets, scan them into the DLR app. The app now allows you to name LMT tickets so you can tell them apart for MP. Have a credit card on file in the app. After you go through the turnstile of either park, thus activating your ticket, get on the app to purchase MP. Should take about a minute or so. Ta Da!
Also, when you receive your tickets, take a screen shot of each one and you might want to print out a hard copy (and, if you are paranoid like I am, take a photo of each ticket as well) with a clear image of each bar code and number. That way, if your tickets should get lost/stolen, you will be able to replace them quickly and easily at Guest Services by showing the photos.

We've always done the AAA route, or use Target-paid, Disney Gift Cards at the ticket booth. Given we have 10 people this trip, I'm curious - with Last Minute Travel, which I've scoured, and I see tickets, you have to enter a date ... Are you committed to those dates?

I.e., I'm interested in 2-day park hoppers, so I put in "July 24". Available. Do we HAVE to use the first ticket day on July 24 of the park hopper?? Thanks for more info.

We've always done the AAA route, or use Target-paid, Disney Gift Cards at the ticket booth. Given we have 10 people this trip, I'm curious - with Last Minute Travel, which I've scoured, and I see tickets, you have to enter a date ... Are you committed to those dates?

I.e., I'm interested in 2-day park hoppers, so I put in "July 24". Available. Do we HAVE to use the first ticket day on July 24 of the park hopper?? Thanks for more info.

You do not need to go on the specific dates listed. The tickets are just like if you bought them from Disney. They expire Jan 2019 or something like that.

Direct from Disney the 5 day Hopper is $370

Using GetAwayToday you can get a "5th Day free for the price of 4 Day" for $355 . OR they have a 5 Day Hopper for $355, both claim to include a $400 dollar worth of in park coupons.

If anyone has used GetAwayToday, are the coupons actually useful? AND if you do the 5th Day free for the price of 4 does that mean you can still add a 6th day for $15???

Mousesavers uses an agent called "aResTravel"

They offer 5 day hopper for $347. No coupon book.

Can you still add MaxPass to 3rd party tickets once you get to the gate? Or do i HAVE to buy them direct from Disneyland/Online to get the Maxpass add on.

Basically what's the best route to go?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

FYI: you cannot add a sixth day to a Disneyland Pass anymore. That stopped a few years ago. 5-day park hoppers are it

When you get your tickets, scan them into the DLR app. The app now allows you to name LMT tickets so you can tell them apart for MP. Have a credit card on file in the app. After you go through the turnstile of either park, thus activating your ticket, get on the app to purchase MP. Should take about a minute or so. Ta Da!
Also, when you receive your tickets, take a screen shot of each one and you might want to print out a hard copy (and, if you are paranoid like I am, take a photo of each ticket as well) with a clear image of each bar code and number. That way, if your tickets should get lost/stolen, you will be able to replace them quickly and easily at Guest Services by showing the photos.

It's an e-ticket right? They don't send a hard ticket do they?

It's an e-ticket right? They don't send a hard ticket do they?
Correct it's just an email with a bar code. I scanned it directly from my computer into my app. Never printed it out it was just in my Disneyland App. Didn't have any issues when I went through the gate. I also was easily able to add Maxpass on the days I wanted it.

Correct it's just an email with a bar code. I scanned it directly from my computer into my app. Never printed it out it was just in my Disneyland App. Didn't have any issues when I went through the gate. I also was easily able to add Maxpass on the days I wanted it.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely using them. We'll save almost $30 per ticket!

Am I crazy, I followed the instructions you all provided, but Disneyland does not show up on the list. Could it be my dates are not available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter