Best Character Meal?

Perditamarie

DIS Veteran
Can you please share with me your recommendations for the best character meal, in regards to value, quality and character interaction? Thanks for your expert opinions!!!

I'd say overall, Chef Mickey's...the characters have been good in my experience...I love the PARTY part!...the food is good...the desserts are delicious!! AND you can't beat that Contemporary-monorails-rushing-through atmosphere!

I'd say the character interaction varies on different days...I don't think there's one meal that has consistently better character interaction unless it's b/c of something like the party at Chef Mickey's, etc. For instance, once we had a REALLY good Chip and Goofy at Cape May Cafe (Chip wrote a hilarious passage in my diary...and Goofy kept stealing my brother's hat!), but the next time we went, the characters were kinda blah!

Of the three I've been to (CP, Ohana, 1900 PF) we think CP is the best! We've been there for breakfast, but we're trying dinner there in September. We're also trying Chef Mickey's for breakfast!

We love CP! We are not doing it this trip though because everyone voted to try some new places. :(

We ate a great meal at the Liberty Tree Tavern last Friday. Good food, good service, a lot of character interaction, and it's right in the middle of MK. Thumbs up.

We've had character meals at Chef Mickey's, CP, and the Princess breakfast at Akerhaus. Food-wise, we liked CP the best, character interaction-wise, we liked Akerhaus and Chef Mickey's best. The princesses at Akerhaus (I think I'm spelling that right) bee-lined straight to my daughter princess: and really fussed over her - and she was 12 at the time!!!:thumbsup2 The Big 5 at Chef Mickey's spoiled the daylights out of my son who was then 10 :wizard: and even though he was kind of embarrassed, he still didn't hesitate to get their autographs and his picture taken with them!!! My kids are 14 and 16 now so I think we're pretty much done with character meals for the time being:sad1:

Have done Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's and Donald's and CP is our favorite for food, atmosphere and characters. That being said, we gotta see Mickey each trip so we usually do CP and CM!

We have been to Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree Tavern and Cinderella's Royal Table. All of these were great! My daughter's favorite was CRT. She loves Jasmine and got to spend quite a bit of time with her. Also, its just a special atmosphere being in the castle. We also recommend CM to everyone we know planning a trip. We went there the first night of our trip and it was such a wonderful way to start a vacation! The the interaction with the characters and the fun atmosphere were great.

We love CP for dinner the food is great and the character interaction is wonderful. My girls love the Character parade ! And CRT for breakfast is nice too lots of princesses and the healthy choice selection for breakfast is yummy. I won't be able to tell you about CM until late September after we have our first visit there.

Blessed Be,
Tina

Chef Mickey's, CP, and 1900 park fare are all good!! All have great character interaction!! Over all i would have to say Chef Mickey's though idk why but theres just somthing about it that makes it better then everywhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter