Best character breakfasts?

TakeMe2DisneyNow

Earning My Ears
I am looking for opinions on the best character breakfast at WDW. Right now, we have a res for Tusker House. It wouldn't have been my first choice, but it was literally the only character breakfast reservation available for that day and we even got the last one there. I'm just trying to decide if we should keep it or change it, if that becomes an option. The only one I think wouldn't be good for us is Ohana. Lilo and Stitch aren't that appealing to me and since my girls haven't seen that movie, I'd rather go with characters they like. That means pretty much anyone else available for breakfast. TIA!

Tusker house is actually one of my favourite breakfasts! Crystal Palace is my absolute favourite character breakfast - pooh's puffed french toast is delicious!

Tusker House is one of our favorite's as well! Plus, it's a great way to meet Mickey & friends all in one place! The buffet has a lot of great options, so I don't think you'll be disappointed if you keep it. Our other favorite character breakfasts are Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's. :)

We've been to Tusker house twice, and had an amazing time. This year we are trying Cape May, only because we won't be going to Animal Kingdom. I recommend Tusker without hesitation.

Tusker House is great. Our favorite is Cape May....they're all in their bathing suits!

Tusker House and Cape May are our favorites. Never been to Chrystal Place. Did not care for Ohana

Also loved Tusker house breakfast, but if you have girls have you thought of Akerhaus in Norway with the princesses . We have done it twice with our group of 10 ( 8 Developmentally Disabled) and really enjoyed it . It is served family style like Ohanas

I really enjoyed the breakfasts at both Tusker House and Ohana (the sausages at Ohana - so good!) Since we were three adults with no kids, I thought I wouldn't care about the character parts of it (particularly at Ohana since I didn't love Lilo & Stitch), but I was pleasantly surprised by our interactions with all the characters.

Tusker House is one of my favorites. I also enjoy Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare.

My personal favorite is Chef Mickey at the Contemporary Resort. It has the classic characters and a huge buffet. Plus, everything is really colorful and fun.

Another vote for Tusker House. The food was great and the character interactions were awesome (love the safari outfits!)

For 1900 Park Fare breakfast we have had Tigger, Pooh, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, and Alice from what I recall. It's a great breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter