Best Character Breakfast?

snatarus

Earning My Ears
I will be in the world the first week in June and wanted to plan a character breakfast one of the days there. I will only be there during the week(no weekend days). Where will I find my best value and best overall experience?

Thanks!

I have never been to a character breakfast that I didnt love........Chef Mickeys breakfast is excellent and plenty of choices. Same with Crystal Palace...I think where ever you go you will enjoy it........have fun planning

Ohana, with kids for my money is the best. Good food and great character interaction.

If your without kids then Donald's safari breakfast was amazing food and variety.

I would pick whichever breakfast has the characters that you are most interested in seeing. Overall experience and character interaction are subjective and can vary at any of the restuarants on any given day.

As an adult, I like Tusker House breakfast with Donald the best because the food quality is better (more variety). The quietest is Cape May.

We like the Crystal Palace the best, but like a PP said, we've never had a bad character breakfast.

We've liked all of our character breakfasts, but haven't done a wide array- just CP, Chef Mickey's, and the Princess Breakfast in Norway. Definitely agree to go to the one that has the characters you want to see. We keep going back to CP because the kids love Pooh and friends, and the older two prefer the food there.

My vote would be for Tusker House and Princess Story Book in Epcot. But agree with every one else. They all have good character interaction.

Our family enjoys Cape May the best. They have an awesome array of food and its one of less noisy character meals. We are going to have a Character breakfast for the 1st time at Crystal Palace in 3 short weeks so we are looking forward to that!

We have tried many of the character breakfasts & all are pretty good. Crystal Palace, however, is a "must do" for us - we love the puffed french toast!! The overall buffet is good, it has a nice/open atmosphere and character interaction has also been a positive experience there.

Either CP, Chef Mickeys or Cape May....but you get more characters at CP and Chef's than Cape May

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter