Best burger on property?

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
Title says it all - I have a burger-obsessed teen boy (who was not burger-obsessed on our last trip) so we'll be on the hunt for a good one every day we're there. He doesn't need fancy, just good meat/cooked well. Any suggestions?

Ale & Compass (Yacht Club) has a great burger and is pretty under-the-radar. Also love the burgers at Boathouse (Disney Springs). Brown Derby (DHS) had a great burger but just recently changed it and I haven't tried the new version yet (used to be wagyu beef). Yak & Yeti (Animal Kingdom) has a kobe beef burger that is quite good. Currently closed, but Crews Cup Lounge (also at Yacht Club adjacent to Yachtsman Steakhouse) had one of my absolute favorites.

Editing to add: haven't tried these but are "on my list" based on other similar threads: Rose & Crown (EPCOT) and Homecomin' (Disney Springs).

I used to hear amazing things about the bison burger at Geyser Point (Wilderness Lodge), but just recently heard the quality of that changed. I could be wrong though.

I heard Ale and Compass has a really good one.

I once thought Yak and Yeti had the best burger I ever ate. But haven't had it in a while to know if it's still a hit.

DH loved the one that has lobster on it too, at Grand FL Cafe.

FIL enjoyed the Hurricane Hannas pool bar burger.

Ale & Compass (Yacht Club) has a great burger and is pretty under-the-radar. Also love the burgers at Boathouse (Disney Springs). Brown Derby (DHS) had a great burger but just recently changed it and I haven't tried the new version yet (used to be wagyu beef). Yak & Yeti (Animal Kingdom) has a kobe beef burger that is quite good. Currently closed, but Crews Cup Lounge (also at Yacht Club adjacent to Yachtsman Steakhouse) had one of my absolute favorites.

Editing to add: haven't tried these but are "on my list" based on other similar threads: Rose & Crown (EPCOT) and Homecomin' (Disney Springs).
Oh yeah...Boathouse burger is supposed to be a 'prize winning' burger. Can even prob get it on the outside patio bar.

Good tasting, freshly made burgers can always be had at the Boathouse in DS, both inside and out. They probably come with fries on the side.

At HS, the Brown Derby and at Rosie’s under the large shaded pergola. Rosie’s has freshly made sides/condiments.

The burgers from the American pavilion @ EPCOT are OK for the price and convenience.

Good tasting, freshly made burgers can always be had at the Boathouse in DS, both inside and out. They probably come with fries on the side.

At HS, the Brown Derby and at Rosie’s under the large shaded pergola. Rosie’s has freshly made sides/condiments.

The burgers from the American pavilion @ EPCOT are OK for the price and convenience.
And the new bar there in American pavilion has some excellent drinks. Decently strong compared to the rest of Disney's sugary low booze expensive drinks.

My personal favorites are the burger at Brown Derby and the burger with lobster on it at Grand Floridian Cafe.

My DH is a pretty big burger fan. We’ve definitely not tried them all, but these would be our ratings:
Three Bridges = excellent
Raglan Road = excellent
City Works = very good
D-Luxe Burger = very good

The Southern Burger (with pimento cheese and fried green tomato) is incredible. Paired with a chocolate gelato, bourbon and bacon shake, I'm in heaven.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter