Best buffet breakfast?

amador

Earning My Ears
Looking to have an all you can eat breakfast/brunch on our departure day. I’m not sure of anywhere doing a buffet with breakfast foods currently? Any help appreciated!

Looks like Boma at AKL has a breakfast buffet:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom-lodge/boma-flavors-of-africa/menus/
I have not had it Bomas, but I have had and would recommend Topolinos. It's not a true buffet, but you can order as much as you'd like, but I believe you have to order everything at the same time. It's also got the fun Italian themed character breakfast with Mickey and friends. We did this on get away day and it was a fun way to say goodbye to WDW.

No characters right now, but Cape May at the Beach Club is an all you can eat family style (they bring out all the traditional breakfast foods and sides to you and you can ask for more). It was pretty good for the current price.

I always liked The Wave’s breakfast - from what I’ve heard, I believe they’re serving it in a different location at the Contemporary during renovations, but I’m fuzzy on the details.

Boma is a good choice. We also like Trails End. Always had a great breakfast and I think they are finally back open.

Might not be convenient but my choice would be Topolino's due to the very good recent reviews.

In order…
Boma
Trails End
Fresh (at the Dolphin)

FWIW, Boma is the only breakfast buffet right now. The other AYCE restaurants are still family style.

It's family style but WCC would be my all u can eat choice

I always liked The Wave’s breakfast - from what I’ve heard, I believe they’re serving it in a different location at the Contemporary during renovations, but I’m fuzzy on the details.
Steakhouse71 has now replaced the Wave. Breakfast is being served. Bacon and Eggs baby!

Boma for the buffet, it's not even a fight.

Topolino's puts on a breakfast to be proud of, and if you're not having a steak and a whiskey at 7:30 am on your vacation I don't know what to do to help you.

Haven't had Steakhouse 71 but reviews seem to be lined up in its favor as well. I'd try it if family would buy in to getting to it on our next abbreviated trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter