Best Brunch either on or off property???

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
What places have stand out brunches? We have a rental car so we can go off site. Any memorable dishes??

I lament the closing of CG’s brunch. Eating there was a highlight of our trips and I even changed our arrival and departure a few times so we could eat there twice per trip. Hope it returns soon.

Used to make our own brunch meal at Morimoto Asia and it was always fun.

Once or twice we ate an early dinner at Maria and Enzo when they served a classic Sunday meal or whatever it was called. Lovely memories and meal.

We never ate brunch at Bar Wine George but have for dinner. I plan to do the brunch when we return to WDW and expect it’ll be worthy.

RR has a nice sounding brunch too although we never had that meal there.

Topolino's is awesome.
Enjoyed The Boathouse too with the dusking piano bar.

Wine Bar George and Homecomin'. Molly from All Ears has a video comparing those two with The Boathouse as well. I've done the first two and both are outstanding.

We have had The Homecomin' brunch, you really need a nap after that delicious meal.

Right now you can eat Wave breakfast at California Grill. We really enjoyed the sunshine and the view. Food and service were nice too. We also had lunch at Ale and Compass (delish fish tacos) even though it is listed as a breakfast; they are open until 12:30.

With California Grill brunch still not being back, Wine Bar George or Homecoming would be my choice

Homecomin' brunch is fantastic, but as someone previously mentioned you're going to need a nap afterwards!!

My wife and I really enjoyed Homecomin' and City Works' brunch offerings! I feel that City Works brunch (and just in general) is very underrated and often overlooked.

Gospel Brunch /House of Blues / DisneySprings
Interesting and hopefully will return soon
631F374B-6E90-466C-8D66-85B4C1F61441.png

Is the Homecomin' Rise and Shine Brunch a set price and do they have a set price one with the alcohol? Is there a place that has a set price that includes the alcohol. I am really disappointed that I cannot book CG for November brunch so I, too, looking for a new place.

We are staying at BWVs and wondering if Topolinos has a dedicated brunch menu too?

Is the Homecomin' Rise and Shine Brunch a set price and do they have a set price one with the alcohol? Is there a place that has a set price that includes the alcohol. I am really disappointed that I cannot book CG for November brunch so I, too, looking for a new place.

We are staying at BWVs and wondering if Topolinos has a dedicated brunch menu too?

Homecoming is just a brunch menu: http://www.homecominkitchen.com/pdf/Homecomin-Brunch-Menu.pdf They have great cocktails but they aren't included in the meal price.

Topolino's is a (modified) character breakfast with fantastic food: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/riviera-resort/topolinos-terrace/menus/breakfast/

In 2018 we stumbled upon Keke’s Cafe … it was so good my partner is making it a requirement for our trip in November. They have a few different locations.

Homecoming is just a brunch menu: http://www.homecominkitchen.com/pdf/Homecomin-Brunch-Menu.pdf They have great cocktails but they aren't included in the meal price.

Topolino's is a (modified) character breakfast with fantastic food: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/riviera-resort/topolinos-terrace/menus/breakfast/

Thank you.
While I love Topolino's for dinner, I'm going with my mom, my "kids" are adults and do NOT want a character breakfast :)

Maybe we will try Homecoming for dinner. Haven't been in quite a few years.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter