Best brownies at WDW?

Shellyred8

I'd rather be at Disney
Have any of my Dis peeps found really good brownies anywhere at WDW?

I had a brownie in my sundae at Beaches and Cream not too long ago and it was dry, dry, dry. Later on that same trip I got a sundae at Ample Hills creamery and it was a fantastic brownie. However, both of those required that you buy the sundae (at least I think they did...I didn't see a "brownie-only" option on the menu).

So, for my next trip, I would like to find someplace that has really good brownies and avoid having to "suffer" through the bad ones. :upsidedow
TIA!!!

I suspect Ample Hills was better because its not Disney made. We like the ones in Germany best, but they can be dry too we've noticed.

The gluten free brownies are pretty awesome and not at all dry. They aren’t freshly baked there though.

The best ever brownie I got at Walt Disney World was a prepackaged one I picked up at the gift shop at Grand Floridian last year. It was our departure day & we had brunch at 1900 & had a few snack credits to use up. I'm on work computer so don't have a picture but it had a picture of Minnie Mouse on the label & was named "Minnie's sweets, chocolate toffee chunk brownie" It stayed in the car a couple days after we got home & one day at work I finally went out & opened it up and it was soooo good, lol.
I do seem to remember a good brownie from Earl of Sandwich years ago also.

The best ever brownie I got at Walt Disney World was a prepackaged one I picked up at the gift shop at Grand Floridian last year. It was our departure day & we had brunch at 1900 & had a few snack credits to use up. I'm on work computer so don't have a picture but it had a picture of Minnie Mouse on the label & was named "Minnie's sweets, chocolate toffee chunk brownie" It stayed in the car a couple days after we got home & one day at work I finally went out & opened it up and it was soooo good, lol.
I do seem to remember a good brownie from Earl of Sandwich years ago also.

Yes - The Earl of Sandwich has a very fresh and moist brownie. Thanks for the reminder.

I second the one at The Earl of Sandwich! I imagine you can purchase the brownie at Ample Hills alone, though I'm not sure. I believe some have mentioned buying a piece of the butter cake there without the sundae, so I would assume they would allow the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter