Best breakfast options at Hollywood Studios?

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
We will be getting there early to try to get a RotR boarding pass so wondering what our best options (no reservations required) are for breakfast? One adult, 2 teens. We haven't been to HS in several years so a bit out of touch with the dining options there.

It might depend on how early they open the park. When we went it opened at 7 am the pickings were slim. You could stand in about a hour line at Starbucks, big ole nope for us or go to Ronto Roasters and get something. I think there might have been a cart with pastries but my son wanted something else. Nothing else was open until after 8 or 8:30 that morning so we got a sausage wrap thingy at Ronto Roasters (it was one of the coldest days of the year so it was cold and the tray was metal so that made it even colder). We ate it anyway cause we had been up since 5:30.

Hmm, sounds like maybe our HS day would be a good one to bring some breakfast items from our room supply!! I think they recently adj the hours to an 8am opening time for our dates but from what you say we might be in the same predicement. :)

Has anyone tried ABC Commissary for bfast? They have a few breakfasty items that sound decent. I don't think we've ever eaten at ABC for any meal so maybe that'll be on the list for our HS day.

Thanks....I didn't realize they had a breakfast menu? Have you tried breakfast at Woody's....what did you get and did you enjoy it?
I got the yogurt parfait and liked it. Neither my husband nor I can remember what he ate (in our defense, it was in October on one of those 6 a.m. opening days, so very early!!) but we know we liked it and would go back.

I’m glad to see another option open for breakfast at DHS. Our food court did not have hot food until I think 7 or 7:30, and by that time, we had made our way to the bus stop so we could try for a BG.

We wound up rope dropping Docking Bay 7 (opened at 8am - I needed that after being up so early for the BG!). I had the Bright Suns breakfast and my Dd had the oats breakfast. She didn’t like the oats, thought they were strange. I shared bright suns with her. It worked out because she’s vegetarian and I don’t eat rolls, so nothing went to waste. It hit the spot and there was plenty of seating.
Tugg's Overnight Oats Oats, Dragon Fruit, Yogurt, Seasonal Fruit$6.99
Bright Suns Morning Three-Cheese Egg Bite, Pork Sausage, Purple Potato Hash, Mini Mustafarian Lava Roll$10.99

Thanks. The link definitely didn't work but I just typed it in and the article popped up. Thanks. The menu is on the WDW site and they have a couple of tasty sound options if they are fresh! We will definitely be arriving early and probably wanting an actual breakfast instead of just our 'on the bus' morning nosh!
It's the same items they had for Toy Story land EMM. The Mexican corn chilaquiles and shrimp and grits are both very good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter