Best Breakfast not in a park

MickMan

DIS Veteran
Looking for the best breakfast that is not in a park.
And that is not a Character Breakfast.

Thanks!

We have two favorites - Boma - we all love and eat there every trip. We also love the time to see the animals before or after.
The next favorite is Kona Cafe - we also eat here every trip. Both are so different yet so good.
Another good one that is off the beaten path is Trails End. It is a buffet - but very reasonably priced and a wonderful selection.

THE WAVE!!! its at the Contemporary resort. its so good that i went there twice last trip. You can order off the menu OR you can partake in their buffet. The buffet is amazing. Nice selection of food. Also included in the buffet price are made-to-order items like french toast and eggs ben. AND, mimosa is also included. YUMMY! I think its only $23 for the buffet. I highly recommend it. Kona use to be my fave until I tried The Wave. There's no comparison between the two.

:cloud9:

Last edited:
THE WAVE!!! its at the Contemporary resort. its so good that i went there twice last trip. You can order off the menu OR you can partake in their buffet. The buffet is amazing. Nice selection of food. Also included in the buffet price are made-to-order items like french toast and eggs ben. AND, mimosa is also included. YUMMY! I think its only $23 for the buffet. I highly recommend it. Kona use to be my fave until I tried the wave. There's no comparison between the two.

:cloud9:

It's so good I changed flights and airports so I could keep my brunch reservation! Crazy, I know, but I'll be at the Contemporary for the first three days of a split stay, and I have rope drop and a Marceline to MK tour planned for the other two mornings. FPs and ADRs planned accordingly and too late to change.

So, when my airline emailed me ON TUESDAY that my 6 am flight had been changed to 7 am, I had to either cancel the Wave or switch to another flight. The only other one early enough was at a (slightly further away) different airport. Done!

You can walk it in about 10-15 minutes. It's also one stop on the monorail, but that can be unpredictable.

It's so good I changed flights and airports so I could keep my brunch reservation! Crazy, I know, but I'll be at the Contemporary for the first three days of a split stay, and I have rope drop and a Marceline to MK tour planned for the other two mornings. FPs and ADRs planned accordingly and too late to change.

So, when my airline emailed me ON TUESDAY that my 6 am flight had been changed to 7 am, I had to either cancel the Wave or switch to another flight. The only other one early enough was at a (slightly further away) different airport. Done!
You made a good choice. Glad it worked out. The Wave is awesome! :teeth: Enjoy!

Another vote for Kona. I particularly like that if you are eating solo and want quiet time it's easy to get that. Also works with a group that prefers perky waitstaff.
The "comfiness" of the booths are nice and the tables big enough to open the NY Times without folding and still drink a hot beverage.

Thanks for the quick and knowledgeable responses! My family loves breakfast buffets and I like that price!

The skillet at Wilderness Canyon Cafe. $18 for adults, and aycte. Their biscuits and gravy are absolutely terrific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter