Best alcoholic beverages around the world/DTD

IfWeCanDreamIT

Earning My Ears
Need some suggestions for best alcoholic beverages around the world, eating at scifi, yak n yeti, San angel, paradisio, I know MK does not serve. Also at downtown disney do any of the restaurants have bars you can walk up to? Specifically raglan road? Don't want to eat here but have heard about some leprechaun drink? Thanks!:banana::stir:

I can speak to beer but not mixed drinks. Raglan Road has a walk-up bar with several good beers. Epcot has some decent beers including at Tutto Gusto and the Germany beer cart. Le Cava del Tequila has some good margaritas (according to the wife) and a good tequila selection. But you'll pay.

So for Epcot would u recommend beer from Germany or UK ?yeah I figured it'd be pricey along with everything else

Raglan Road is Jay'gail Sangria. Its a sangria made with Magners a cider beer its soooo good.

Sci Fi ask if they can make a space monkey. Its a chocolate shake with banana liquor

Paradiso their sangria is pretty good too. Not as good as Via Napolis but ok.

San Angel if you can go with a margarita. I am normally not a fan but I had the avocado one and it was pretty darn good!!

Need some suggestions for best alcoholic beverages around the world, eating at scifi, yak n yeti, San angel, paradisio, I know MK does not serve. Also at downtown disney do any of the restaurants have bars you can walk up to? Specifically raglan road? Don't want to eat here but have heard about some leprechaun drink? Thanks!:banana::stir:

FYI, from what I've experienced, even if Raglan Road is full and busting at the seams, there are usually seats available at the bar.

Raglan Road is Jay'gail Sangria. Its a sangria made with Magners a cider beer its soooo good.

Sci Fi ask if they can make a space monkey. Its a chocolate shake with banana liquor

Paradiso their sangria is pretty good too. Not as good as Via Napolis but ok.

San Angel if you can go with a margarita. I am normally not a fan but I had the avocado one and it was pretty darn good!!

Thanks for the info I'm going to have to check out the space monkey!

My favorite drink on property is a passion fruit margarita at La Cantina de San Angel.

I love the drinks at Tambu Lounge at the Poly but it is always packed. The Lapu Lapu is really good.

So for Epcot would u recommend beer from Germany or UK ?yeah I figured it'd be pricey along with everything else

I prefer beer from the R&C at UK for the mixes you can get there. My favorite (not on the menu) is a Black Velvet which is cider & Guiness-delicious! :thumbsup2

The stand at Germany does have good ones though. I guess if you're choosing between one, go to whatever you're more in the mood for. A couple of months ago, the Germany stand had a new Schöfferhofer Grapefruit beer that was very good as well.

Believe it or not, one of my favorite beers from a stand at WS is Carlsburg in Norway (they sell it inside the Kringla bakery as well). I find it to be very smooth and refreshing.

I usually am not a big margarita person but for some reason when I'm in the parks I begin to crave them! Any one from La Cava will be good although you will pay for it. I like the frozen ones at the stand in Mexico as well as the Golden Margarita from Anaheim Produce in HS & the frozen one from Yak & Yeti QS beverage window (to the side of the QS restaurant) & the frozen Yak Attack was good as well.

If you want a break from the parks or are eating at the Poly, check out their specialty drinks like the Lapu Lapu & Backscratcher.

Behind Raglan Road but attached to it is a QS restaurant called Cookes of Dublin w/a full bar next door that faces the lake.

Beer is good... everywhere!:drinking1
The Grand Marnier slushy in France is pretty awesome... and so is the price.:scared1:

Fulton's has a Bloody Mary with shrimp cocktail in it. You can walk up to lounge bar and there is usually space.
Also, at DHS Tune ~In Lounge, you can walk up to bar. Full bar, and you can get any drink to go. :thumbsup2

The Grand Marnier Grey Goose Orange Slush is the best! You can get it at the stand outside of France. The Leapin Leprechaun from the Pub in England is delicious as well!

Thanks everyone you've been very informative! I look foward to trying some of your recommendations! Me personally I love long islands anyone have a place that makes them real good?

I am in love with the margaritas at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico pavilion. My mouth started watering a little when I typed it. My favorite is the blood orange, but I haven't tried the avocado one Vicki mentioned above. Will fix that in Oct.

There is a drink in Morocco called, I think, something like the Sultan's Colada that I thought was delicious, and I also love the Grey Goose Slush.

I can't wait to drink at Epcot!!! :yay:

Beer is good... everywhere!:drinking1
The Grand Marnier slushy in France is pretty awesome... and so is the price.:scared1:

Thanks for mentioning the slushy. Definitely the French pavilion has my FAVORITE drink in all WDW. I love the Grey Goose lemonade slushy. It is a tradition that we ALWAYS go get one on our first full day the parks. And yes, you cannot beat the price or drinking it while you walk around Epcot.

High Octane in HS is a full bar and 50s Cafe has a bar as well (not sure if you can order to-go from there), both have Long Islands on the menus.

I find that UK has a bigger selection of beers so that might be your best option for choices.

Also while MK does not have adult drinks, you can hop on the monorail to the resorts with fun bars (Poly is YUMMY)

Does anyone out there know what time they begin serving alcohol in the parks? I know that sounds bad, but it isn't. Honest... :-)

Big Bamboo at Y&Y, space monkey at Sci Fi and go to the outside bar at Poly and get a rum runner -but only if Tim is there to make it!

The best cocktails are at bluezoo. Their mixologists are very serious about their craft and have won many accolades. Their wines by the glass are also better than most places (although California Grill and Flying Fish have good wine programs). I'm also a huge fan of La Cava del Tequila. LOVE their margaritas and phenomenal tequila selection.

NOT a fan of the WS kiosks: Cheap wine and expensive, watery slushies served in plastic. Ugh.

Does anyone out there know what time they begin serving alcohol in the parks? I know that sounds bad, but it isn't. Honest... :-)

You should be able to see the hours daily for places like Tune In Lounge that you can find on Disney's site.

Generally, they open & start serving around 11am. In World Showcase, some of the stands will open at 11am & the rest are open at 12 noon. I believe La Cava opens at noon but again, you can look it up on Disney's site & see the hours for the date you want on the calendar. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter